Famous People?

Guest JaguarEmpress

No-one comes to mind at the moment. When Kirsty and Jade were around they were meant to have a band play for something but that got cancelled. Some of the people on Home and Away are famous, like Kylie Minogue, etc... but I don't remember any special guest celebrities.

John Farnham!!! :D

Paulini from Australian Idol.

Uhm... oh gosh. I thought there was someone else...

Lleyton Hewitt?

EDIT:

Kylie Minogue was on Neighbours. Dani Minogue might have been on H&A. Julian McMahon and Heath ledger are coming to mind as "before they were famous" types.

When Kirsty and Jade were around they were meant to have a band play for something but that got cancelled

I think that band may have been Australian band, Eskimo Joe.

I know Eskimo Joe has been mentioned a few times in the show, and their latest song Black Fingernails, Red Wine was played in the background during the episode which aired on Tuesday in Australia.

When Kirsty and Jade were around they were meant to have a band play for something but that got cancelled

I think that band may have been Australian band, Eskimo Joe.

I know Eskimo Joe has been mentioned a few times in the show, and their latest song Black Fingernails, Red Wine was played in the background during the episode which aired on Tuesday in Australia.

Kirsty and Jade said Something for Kate, but I'm pretty sure that was just a cover story for some plot against Hyde. Either way, the band never showed. Eskimo Joe were the apparent drawcard for the concert for Noah, but they pulled out at the last minute, leaving the finale to be performed by Hyde and Kit, who sang beautifully :). Both bands have featured heavily on the soundtrack for the past three years, and Robbie had a Something for Kate "Echolalia" poster on his wall for a long time.

On a similar note, Robbie, Kim, Martha and I think Tasha were going to a Magic Dirt concert, but then they lost Mattie, and had to go find her. She was off doing marryjawana with Callan. She stumbled out onto the road in a daze, where Robbie promptly hit her with his car. They took her home, missing the concert completely, and decided not to tell anyone what had happened. And that was the last time Robbie and Kim had a consistent, meaningful relationship. Magic Dirt was never seen or spoken of again.

Archived