Live Journal

Guest Guevara01

I added you! Which reminds me that I really should update! I have only posted once!!! :blink:

Edit: When you view someone's journal, there is a button on the top that says "add this person as a friend". Click that, then click add and there's an instant friend!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question, and I'm sorry if it's a dumb one...

I've joined an icon community and I wanna post some of my latest creations there...I've joined the community and stuff...but not sure what to do when it comes to actually posting them...how do I do a "cut" thing...like a link going to the other icons? I'm sorry that this is a very blonde question, but I'm just not very experienced with LJ! Any help would be much appreciated! :P

As those who know me here probably know, I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I hardly get to read the board these days. But, when I'm online, I update my blog, quite a lot, so if you're interested in reading about the café, please do so there. :)

This is an example Nim gave me when I was learning:

Example:

24 Icons

15 Veronica Mars Icons

8 Kristen Bell Icons

1 Kristen Banner

<lj-cut text="Read more"><lj-cut>

Put your icons between here or whatever you want to post.

</lj-cut>

Thanks, Cat. That seems pretty straightforward - will attempt it in the morning - it's now 23:25 here....it's too late for my brain! :P:D

As those who know me here probably know, I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I hardly get to read the board these days. But, when I'm online, I update my blog, quite a lot, so if you're interested in reading about the café, please do so there. :)

You sound like you're getting to be quite a coffee maestro in the cafe now, Merc. :D But it must be so tiring - I couldn't survive for that long on my feet! It must also be pretty rewarding though, to see all those happy customers. :)

I don't see how you can do all that cafe work Merc. I work in a cafe, for far less hours than you, it has to be said. My feet hurt at the end of the day and so do my knees. I hate that much social interaction and contact with people - it drives me mad!! How do you do it? Lol!

xxx

Archived