lil_tee's work

Guest lil_tee

Hope you don't mind, but for me too get that shape, I use the pen tool and then the toolbar appears at the top. You select what looks like the rounded square then draw around your avatar. I can give a more detailed explanation, just PM me.

Ok thanks!

*opens photoshop*

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yup! Sorry i haven't replied >< been out all day

but basically you just use the shape tool and draw the rounded curve around the base, making sure the sides are touching the side the base, then when you have the shape Ctrl+Click the rounded sqaure so u have it flashing, then press ctrl+shift+I, to select the inverse shape then delete all the other layers. Then when you save it, delete the background and save it as a gif or png. Png files usually have a higher resolution. If you still don't get i can write up a tutorial for you explaining and showing each step =)

lol yup! Sorry i haven't replied >< been out all day

but basically you just use the shape tool and draw the rounded curve around the base, making sure the sides are touching the side the base, then when you have the shape Ctrl+Click the rounded sqaure so u have it flashing, then press ctrl+shift+I, to select the inverse shape then delete all the other layers. Then when you save it, delete the background and save it as a gif or png. Png files usually have a higher resolution. If you still don't get i can write up a tutorial for you explaining and showing each step =)

Thanks for your help I'll have to try it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived