Facing Up to Life

Guest *dW*

Part 13

The Bus had stopped on the corner of the street; Mattie and Lucas got out and walked around to the view of the street

“So this is it?” Lucas said

“Yep we are here come on” Mattie said grabbing Lucas hand.

Number 24:

Harold and Sky were cleaning up for there visitors

There was a knock at the door sky ran over and opened

“Mattie” Sky yelled and hugged her

“Hey Sky, Hey Harold” Mattie Said waving at Harold.

“You Must be Lucas, Nice to meet you to” Sky said Shaking his hand.

“You two sky Mattie goes on about you all the time” Lucas said

Matilda knocked him one in the back that made him jump “Tilly” Sky said

“Never mind him sky he uest to it aren’t you baby” Matilda said staring at Lucas as they began kissing.

“Ok you two that’s enough ill go show you two to your room” Sky said Directing Mattie and Lucas to the hallway.

An Hour after they unpacked Sky took them down to the general store for lunch

“So what’s it like living in summer bay aye?” Sky said asking the both of them.

Matilda spoke up “It’s great place to live but really lonely for me though” Matilda said putting her hands under the table into Lucas.

“Oh why is that till?” Sky asks

“Because my two best friends have moved away and cause I’m scarred for life with this” Matilda said showing her shoulder to sky.

“Aww Mattie” Sky said

Someone saying “Eww that’s disgusting” interrupted them from talking

Matilda looked up to see a woman standing there with blonde hair “ Excuse me but who hell do you think you are!” She yells

“Who hell do you think you are sweetie yelling at me?” The Blonde hair woman said.

“And who are you to say my burns are disgusting, you don’t even know me” Matilda Yelled Lucas Got up and pulled her down onto his lap.

“Ugh Honey go get some plastic surgery please” The woman said pushing her hair back behind her shoulder.

“Izzy would you just shut up and go away” Sky yelled.

Izzy Replied “Who are you telling to shut up you little tramp sleeping with your ex’s brother and getting pregnant with one of their child”

Matilda was fuming at Izzy, Who hell does she think she is,

Matilda got off Lucas’s Lap and went face to face with Izzy “Hey Dizzy Fizzy Want to see something?”

“What did you just call me….” Izzy Yelled

“Oh Shut up” Matilda yelled and slapped her and ran out the general store.

Sky ran out with Lucas and stopped at the door and turned around and faced a gob smacked Izzy “You Deserved that you b^&& and she ran out.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived