Facing Up to Life

Guest *dW*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 10

Matilda had left Lucas room 1 hour later and went into her own bedroom, she looked at the time it read 9:20 she was excited about going away she missed Cassie and Ric though she was interrupted from her thoughts when her mobile was ringing she looked up to see who it was on the caller ID, She answered it.

“Hey Cass, How’s the trip?” Mattie said

“Good Matilda the reason I called is I got some bad news to tell you and you may not like it” Cassie Said.

Matilda Got worried was someone hurt? “What is it?” She asked worried.

“Well Sally got Appointed and new Principal Job here in Melbourne and she has decided to take it and rent out the caravan park house, so were moving to Melbourne”

Matilda Face dropped this could not be happening her two best friends were moving and never returning to summer bay.

“Mattie are you there?” Cassie Asked Concerned.

Matilda Eyes started to Tear up “Yeah I’m Fine, Listen Cass I’ll call you later give my love to Ric ok cya bye!” She hung up.

“Why the hell is this happening to me for!” She yelled throwing her phone at the wall and it smashed into pieces.

Beth was cleaning up plates when she heard a bang from Matilda’s room.

“Matilda Are you ok!” Beth yelled.

“I’m fine mum ok!” Yell Matilda, Were really she was sitting in her room in the corner.

She was sad that her friends were not coming back and the whole Lee stuff at school was getting too much for her she wanted out of this house!

She walked over to her window and opened it up and while climbing she fell backwards into the bush.

“Ouch!” She said while stuck in the bush then she heard someone coming towards her.

“Who’s There!” She said scared.

“It’s me” Lucas Replied Coming over to her.

“Lucas how did you know I was out here” Mattie Asked

He Smiled and put his arms around her “ I heard you crying and heard you opening the window so I decided to come out and talk to you” He said.

“Ok Well can you please get me out of here please!” She begged.

He Rushed over to her and pulled her out.

She put her arms around and him and cried into him

“What’s wrong?” He said Stroking her hair.

“You heard about Cassie and Ric Moving to Melbourne?” He Nodded

“Yeah they told me earlier today” He said

Matilda got annoyed with him and moved away from him “They told you earlier and never told me?”

“Mattie They wanted to tell you them selves they said not to tell you, im sorry”

She smiled “It’s alright I forgive you” She teased.

He walked up to her and put his arms around her and held her tight.

“Watch my burns please Luc” She cried

“Oh Sorry” He replied.

Mattie and Lucas sat down in the middle of the grass just sitting there kissing and talking

“So we are going to my cousins in a weeks time aye? “ She said

“Yeah it will be fun won’t it, just you and me no parents” He said with a grin.

“Yeah it will be” She said Shivering.

“Luc Can we go inside please” She begged

“Sure come on lets go to my room” He grabbed her hand and they climbed into Lucas window.

Part 11

“Are you ready?” Lucas asked staring at Mattie packing her stuff.

“Yep” She Replies “Lets get a move on to the airport”

They had packed everything in the car and were ready to leave.

They arrived at the airport at 9:30am their plane was taking off at 10:00 flight.

“Come on Lucas” Mattie Yelled rushing to the check out, “I am running cant you see!” Lucas yelled back.

“Goodbye Sweets” Beth Said to both of them and hugged them “You have a goodtime you two ok” She said, Matilda was in a rush “Yeah we will, lets go Luc” They away from Beth holding hands to the check out department.

There Plane was getting ready to take off and Mattie felt sick.

“What’s Wrong?” Lucas Asks Concerned.

“Nothing, Really its fine” she replied quick, “Mattie what is it” he asked more worried.

She was breathing really fast “I am scared of flights and I hate when the plane takes off”

He smiles at her “Don’t worry you got me here with you” He says as he holds her hand tight for her.

And The Plane Takes off to Melbourne.

Part 12

It was now 11:30am and the plane had just boarded Melbourne, Mattie was asleep most of the flight as she was really tired and Lucas was just sitting there listening to music.

“Wake up Honey” Lucas shakes Matilda Arm Softly.

“No don’t kill me!” Mattie Shots up giving Lucas a fright “Mattie are you ok” Lucas Puts his arms around her.

She Nods “Yes I’m sorry just had a bad dream that’s all come on lets get off this plane” she says taking his hand and leaving off the plane to the luggage Department.

They had got their Luggage and were walking out the airport “Want to catch the bus? Luc”

“I don’t know Mattie, do you even know where the street is?” Lucas Asks.

“Of Course I do, what do you think I am Stupid?” She sighs.

“A little maybe” He laughs

She pokes him one “Very funny” She smiles “Come on Lets go get on that bus over there” Pointing to Bus 442. Lucas Picks up all their bags and they walk over to the bus.

They got in the bus and paid their ticket and sat down, Matilda got out her Phone and switched it on waiting for it to load, “Matilda What was that dream you had during the flight?” Lucas Asks

Matilda bites her lip “You might find this silly maybe”

Lucas Reassures her “No I Won’t you can always tell me anything, I mean it” He kisses her.

“Ok I had a dream that Zoe was back and she was coming at me with a gun then… you woke me up” She said nearly sobbing.

“Don’t Worry about her honey she is dead” He says hugging her.

“I know When I’m with you I forget about everything” She says which was true aswell.

“Ramsay street here we come” Both of them said.

Archived