Facing Up to Life

Guest *dW*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matilda Looked Over to the door way and seen Lee standing there! “Oh ****” She thought to her self.

“What are you doing here cant you bloody leave me alone for once!” Mattie Said, Lee shook her head “No I can’t do that im afraid! Listen you little ugly little Skank I Told you to stay away from Lucas but no you decide to get closer and get back with him” Matilda was getting sick of this “Why do you keep hitting my burns when you know they hurt!” Lee Laughed “Cause I find it funny watching you in pain!” Matilda got angry and slapped Lee across the face “That shut you up yet!” Matilda Yelled.

Lee got angry “You little…” She Grabbed Pushed Mattie so hard against the wall, Mattie was screaming cause she hit where her burns were on her back. “Oh look your in Pain now!” Lee said. Lee was about to Slap her when someone came Rushing in, Lee turned around to see Lucas and he was angry.

“Get Away from her right now!” He yelled Running towards them and picked up Mattie and put his Arms around her to block her from Lee. Lee said “Oh look Mattie He’s Come to your rescue!” Lucas was getting angrier by the minute “Lee Shut up and get out!” Lee got annoyed with him “Fine I’m going!” She walked out and slammed the door.

Matilda was crying and Lucas felt so heart broken to see her upset “Aww Come here Mattie” He put his arms around her and they sat on the floor hugging each other for a while. Matilda Finally Spoke “I can’t stand this anymore with her Lucas…”

He Smiled at her “Don’t worry we will tell sally about this I’m not letting you out of my sight again or near her ever again!” They both kissed and got up off the floor and headed out the toilets to Sally’s office.

Part 8

“Matilda What brings you to my office?” Sally Asked staring at Lucas and Mattie Standing there.

“Its About Lee She has been bullying me ever since I returned to school!” Said Mattie who was about to tear up.

“Matilda are you sure do you have any proof and any reason why she is doing that to you?” Sally replied.

Matilda was shocked and fuming did Sally not believe her? “You Don’t Believe Me?” Matilda Nearly Yelled.

“Matilda I have to look at it at everyway I will speak to Lee about this for you if you like?” Sally says concerned.

“Fine Ok thanks Ms Fletcher Bye” Matilda walked out in a bad mood with Lucas Following her.

“ Lucas Im Going Home I can’t Deal with this anymore” Matilda said sobbing.

“Don’t worry about it I will be here with you come on lets go” He said With Putting One arm around her.

“Watch my Shoulder!” She said.

“Oh Right Sorry” He smiled and they walked out the school.

They had snuck off away from the school and had gone to a private spot they had in the bush and just sat there.

“Why do you think Lee hates me so much Lucas?” Mattie Asked.

“She’s just jealous I was never interested in that way I swear! You were always the only one for me!”

“ Well she says Im not, she thinks your going to end up breaking up with me because of my burns and that hurt when she said that!” Mattie Sobbed.

“Don’t worry about her I’m not letting her become in-between us and I think you look beautiful” He said with a smile.

“Please hold me?” Mattie asked, He agreed and they just lied there for a while until it was getting dark.

They walked home to find Beth there,

Matilda asked Confused “Mum What are you doing here I thought you had to work tonight?”

“Oh I did sweet but decided to take the night off and I’ve been on the phone with a few counselors” Beth said.

“Mum I don’t need to see a counselor I’m fine really!” Matilda Begged.

“Matilda You know I don’t believe that, Sally called me while I was at work told me about assembly and Lee” Beth Explained.

“Matilda you shouldn’t of Left honey” Beth said.

“Mum she was getting on my nerves so was that whole school everyday I have to go into school and whenever I’m not in a class with Lucas they don’t do nothing but when I’m alone, Lee and her gang of friends start on me and I have had enough!” Matilda yelled.

“Calm Down Matilda Hunter!” Beth Yelled.

Matilda was feeling really crap enough today with out this she got angry.

“Mum why don’t you just go get stuffed!” Matilda said Running out the house!

“Get back here now young Lady!” Beth screamed.

“I’ll Go get her Beth” Lucas yelled Running out the house.

There will be a cross over with neighbours in this fic by the way

Part 9

Matilda Was running down the street crying everything was just going plain wrong for her today first Lee then Sally Now her own Mum!, She Tripped over a step on the footpath and fell to the ground.

“Mattie!!!!” Lucas screamed running down to her.

“Are you ok” Lucas asks Concerned “Yes Im Fine just upset” Lucas Put his arms around her and wouldn’t let her go “I know your having a bad day mattie but please don’t take it out on me” He replies.

“I’m not” She yells angrily and realizes she is, “I am so sorry Lucas I didn’t mean that” She clings to him.

“Its okay” He says.

“Lucas I’ve decided I’m going for a while” Mattie Says.

Lucas was confused “Going as in for a walk or going away?” He asks.

Mattie looks into his eyes and says “Away I’m going to go stay with My Cousin Sky”

Lucas Looked Sad “Why?”

“I have had enough Lucas I want a break from here and that’s the only way I am going to get one, so I am going to tell my mum my decision” She tells him.

“What about me? You’re going to leave me here my self?” He asked.

“Oh I don’t know about that we will see” She laughed.

They walked back to the Hunter house.

Matilda walked in to see her Mum sitting there worried then she seen Matilda walked in.

“Mattie I’m so sorry sweet” She says then hugs her.

“Mum its ok I am sorry to” They both Hug.

Matilda asks her mum to sit down she agrees and they all sit down.

“Mum I’ve decided I want to go stay with Sky and Harold” She says calmly

“I understand you honey, you want a break from all here is that right?” Beth asks her daughter.

Matilda nods she takes Lucas hand in hers and breaths in ready to ask Beth “If I go can Lucas Come with me Please mum? “ She says.

Beth was bit unsure about this but decided she would need to ask Tony first about this.

“Okay Thanks Mum” Lucas and Mattie went into Lucas room for a while.

Tony Came home One hour later and he and Beth discussed the whole situation and finally came with a decision after Speaking to Harold.

“Matilda, Lucas Can you come in here please” Beth and Tony Said.

They came out of the room and walked into the sitting room.

“Yes mum?” Matilda asked. Beth smiled at her daughter.

“We have Spoken to Harold and Sky and have all decided we will let you two go for 4 weeks as school holidays start next week” Beth and Tony Said.

Matilda hugged her mum and Tony so did Lucas.

“Thanks both of you, I am really excited about Seeing Sky haven’t seen her in a long time” Mattie said in Excitement.

Matilda and Lucas hugged each other and whispered to each other “We get to go somewhere for 4 weeks our selves without the parents” They both kissed and went into Mattie’s room.

Archived