Facing Up to Life

Guest *dW*

Jackieleanne has been asking me to keep continuing so i have

Part 4

Lucas and Matilda told the family about school Beth was so angry how she got treated there and said she is not going tomorrow, Matilda was happy she wasn’t going she couldn’t face them tomorrow. Then they told them about them getting back together and Lucas said he will be there for Maddie all the way through this and Beth and Tony were happy for them.

It was late and Lucas decided to go to bed and Maddie decided to go to bed as well, Lucas Asked her if she wanted to come in with him? “Nah Its alright think ill go in my own bed tonight” She says and kisses him good night and goes into her room.

Matilda was having a bad nightmare about school and Lee Hurting her and she woke up Sweating and Panicking out of breath. She looked at the clock it read 3:30 am She was Terrified to go back to sleep so she got up and started walking around the house had a glass of water and sat at the kitchen table thinking about life and stuff she was so happy she was back with Lucas but School she couldn’t stand everyone staring at her over her burns it was not her fault she got burns from an explosion.

She said to her self “I hate school and I hate what has happened to me everyone looks at me different and hates me” “I don’t hate you” Lucas said maddie got a fright and turned around and seen Lucas standing over at the fridge “How did you know I was out of bed”

“I heard you and I knew you would be upset” He said as he came over and put his arms around her “Are you ok?” “Yeah im fine just bit shook up after my nightmare” she says

He took her to the couch and they layed down with Her in Luca’s Arms “What was it about” “Who do you think, Lee the girl you slept with Im getting sick of her picking on me and calling me ugly tilly” Lucas angry with the words Lee calls Matilda and Tells her “ Maddie Sweetheart I never slept with Lee she just stayed over the night and them words and what she does to you hurts me aswell and im not going to let her do that to you ever again” “Are you sure?” she says He nods they both fall asleep on the couch.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More I have written a few chapters advanced.

Part 5

Next day

Matilda Woke up to see Lucas not there she wondered were he went, Her Mum and Tony had already left for there Work so she had to make breakfast her self. She still wondered were Lucas was then she seen him come in the front door from His bed room in his school uniform “Hey are you going?” Mattie Asked He replied “Yeah sorry have to go, gotta hand something in I will call you at lunch cya” He kissed her on the head and walked out. Matilda Felt very bored and alone as no one was home, she missed Cassie and Ric a lot as she missed there chats they uset to have she hoped they returned from their trip soon.

Mattie sat on the couch and started watching some Tv and Eventually fell asleep.

2 hours had passed and mattie was still asleep and was awoken by a loud BANG BANG on her front door, Who the hell is that she thought she opened door to be standing infront of Lee and Her friends “What the hell are you doing here” She tried to slam the door shut but they stopped her and pushed it open and Matilda fell down on her Back in Pain.

Lee smirked “So you thought ditching School would get you away from me well it didn’t work I’m here to send you a warning!” Mattie was scared of all 5 of them “Stay away from Lucas! Or ill make it worth your while you ugly skank” And She slapped Matilda across the face and her and her friends went out the door and slammed it shut.

Matilda got up and her burns were in pain and so was her face after Lee Slapped her, She felt so crap and lonely she started crying really loud in a ball on the floor.

Lucas just left his class he was wondering why Mattie hadn’t called him yet he got his phone out and was punching in her numbers then he overheard Lee and her friends “We tought that ugly burned skank who thought she be terrified of us” Lee said and her friend Rachel Was laughing with her “And Yeah you sure told her to stay away from Lucas and she was **** scared” The girls began Laughing there heads off And little did they know Lucas heard it all and he was raging and Turned around and yelled at the girls “Why can’t you get it in your thick head Lee I don’t love you, you were always just a friend to me and leave mattie alone she has never done anything to you!” Lee tried to say sorry but he didn’t want any of it and he stormed out the school.

Part 6

Matilda had fallen asleep on the couch from all the crying she was awaken by the door opening She screamed, “Leave me alone, waked her up Lucas ran in and came up to Mattie “Hey are you alright I heard what Lee and her mates did im so sorry!” Lucas said Hugging Mattie and Kissing her. “Lucas, Please leave me alone” Mattie said and she walked into her room and slammed the door. Lucas felt his heart brake into two, He cant believe Lee has done this to mattie and made her so fragile and depressed.

Matilda Sat on her bed she felt really low and depressed she felt like she had no one she had Lucas but everytime they got close Lee always interrupted. Lucas Came into the bedroom and sat on the bed “Mattie I love you and always have and Lee cant ever become between us, its only me and you ill always be there for you no matter what” Matilda eyes were beginning to tear up “Lucas I love you but im scared what Lee and her friends will do to me” She sobs Lucas Puts his Arms around her and whispers in her ear “Lee means nothing to me infact I wish she was dead I hate the fact how she is hurting the one person that matters in my life and that’s you and your burns they mean nothing to me as well your still beautiful to me Mattie” She and Him had made up and started kissing and then lay in each other’s arms, Matilda finally felt her self for once when she was in his arms and they both fell asleep.

Next day:

It Was 9:30am Mattie had slept quite good last night, She woke up and noticed the time “Crap!” She yelled, her Mum and Tony had already left for work and Lucas already left for school. So she had no way of getting to school quick in transport so she would have to run so she ran around house getting ready and ran out the door with her cloths not even on right.

Mr Borg was teaching his Maths class and Lee was sitting near Lucas trying to get his attention but was ignoring her. The door flew open and ran in was Matilda with half her shoulder showing with bandages and burns, The class started saying “Gross!” Matilda ignored them and yelled, “Get over it I have burns!” she pushed her cloths back up over her shoulder Mr Borg Demanded a answer to know why she was late she explained she slept in and went and sat down in front of Lucas and turned around to see him smiling at her she smiled back and turned around little did she know Lee was glaring at her with rage.

The class had ended Mattie wanted to get out of the room as quickly as she can, Lucas ran up behind her and grabbed her around her waist “Were are you going?” He said “I was just trying to get to my next class” She put her hands in his and asked were he was this morning “I thought you weren’t coming today because of the Lee stuff so I left you to sleep” She thought that was sweet of him but she actually wanted to come today she wasn’t going to let Lee get to her “Your so sweet” She says and hugs him.

“ Now we have to go to the school assembly come on” she said and dragged him.

The Assembly started Mattie and Lucas were split up on different ends of the room, she missed him she wanted to sit with him she thought to her self “Dam that bloody old Borg cause of all the Lee crap he won’t let me sit with Lucas” Matilda got a fright when she seen Lee sitting next to her “Hello Mattie how’s your burns made you any uglier yet” “Shut up” was all Mattie could say she was getting sick of Lee getting on her nerves everyday.

Lee smirked and said “I See you and Luc are together again, I wonder how long it will take him to figure out that your not good enough for him and that your just a ugly little skank” With saying that she put her hand Really hard on Mattie’s shoulder that was still healing from the burns.

Mattie Screamed So loud the entire school heard it so did Lucas his head shot up so fast to see what was happening and saw Lee near her and started to get really worried.

Mattie got up from the floor and screamed “You are a stupid bitch your making my life hell here everyday I come here you don’t give up your just getting worse and worse, all bcause of my boyfriend and cause of these burns, yeah that’s right everyone I have burns, Come on everybody look at the freak with the burns come on!” Everyone was staring at her with shock especially Lucas he felt very heart broken. Matilda was still screaming and crying “ Yeah that’s right you all look cause that’s all I get everyday when I come here is Looks! Well I am sick of this crap I am out of here! “ She runs to the door and walks out and Slams the door. Everybody starts Laughing “That’s enough Everyone!” Yelled Sally.

Matilda had ran into the girls toilets and locked her self in there she felt her school bag vibrating, she was looking inside it and picked up her mobile and she noticed she had 1 new message from Lucas, She Opened it up to read it “Mattie Sweetie were are you I’m really worried about you, txt me back xxx Luc” She smiled least someone in this school was there for her, She replied back to his message saying “I locked my self in the girls toilet’s and I don’t want to come out I’m to shaken up at the moment!” She Put the phone away and started to think about her Brother and sister who are still missing from that horrible Helicopter crash, They had found Martha 2 weeks later but Robbie, Kit, Belle & Kim were still missing and she missed her brother and sister so much she started to cry thinking of there names She was Interrupted by the door to the toilets smashing open.

Archived