If You Believe

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If You Believe

"What’s wrong Martha?" Jacks asks her as he stops the car and gets out. They both go inside and sit down. "Tell me" He repeats.

"I've been wanting to tell you for ages but I just thought I'd wait until we were married because it wouldn't matter until then, but seeing Tasha and Robbie go through all that I just had to tell you the truth" Martha says to Jack as they both sit down on the dining room chairs.

"Tell me what?" Jack asks his fiancé.

"Tell you what I should have told you when I first met you, well when I first actually loved you"

"Tell me Martha" Jack asks starting to get very impatient with her.

"When you asked me to marry you, you told me you wanted to be with me for the rest of my live. Get old together and have children, well I don't think we can do any"

"Why not?"

"Because when I tell you this you won't want to be with me anymore" Jack looks at Martha and smiles.

"I'm sure whatever you tell me, we can get through it together"

"Not this" Martha says as she looks down onto the table, looking very ashamed.

"I'm sure we will if you tell me" Jack replies.

"I... I can't have children Jack" Martha admits finally.

"Why? Since when?" Jack asks after he finally picks his jaw up off the floor.

"Since I had an abortion at fifteen" Martha blurts out as Jack gives her a disappointing look then turns away to face the wall. "It all went wrong and now it’s very unlikely that I can ever have children" Martha has tears in her eyes. "I know you have always wanted children because you always said when we got married we would have children soon afterwards"

"I still would have loved you the same if you had told me, I don't need children- I just wanted you" Jack gets up and leaves the house in a very bad mood.

Archived