If You Believe

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your replies. xxx

If You Believe

Everyone just froze until Martha picked up her train and rushed outside. Tasha was on the floor doubled up in pain; there was blood all the way down the bottom half of her bridesmaids dress. Martha screamed as people started flooding our of the church.

"Call for help!" Martha shouted at the guests. Robbie ran over to Tasha and put his arm around her. Martha ordered everyone else to wait back in the church as her, Jack, Robbie, Kim and Rachel waited for help.

"Tasha when was the last time you felt the baby kick?" Rachel asked as she moved closer towards her. Tasha didn't reply as she could hardly speak.

"She told me it kicked early this morning if that helps" Martha says and Jack hugs her really tightly. They all waited until the ambulance finally got there. Robbie went with Tasha in the ambulance and Jack and Martha followed behind in Alf's car after he gave her the keys.

----------------------------------

At the hospital they were giving Tasha a ultrasound, they had been for the last five minutes and they couldn't find a heartbeat. Robbie, Jack and Martha stood by her bedside waiting anxiously for the doctor to tell them something.

"I'm so sorry Tasha, I can't find a heartbeat; I'm afraid your baby is dead" The doctor says. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this but we'll have deliver the baby by caesarean in a few hours" He leaves the room. Robbie looks really upset, it may not have been his baby but he loved it like it was his own. Martha had tears in her eyes as Jack comforted her. Tasha just turned onto her side to face the wall, she didn't say anything. Jack and Martha left the room.

"Poor Tash" Jack said as Martha held onto him. They walked down the corridor to go home as they couldn't do anything more for Tasha and Robbie.

----------------------------------

Martha was silent the whole way home. They were nearly home when Martha said "Jack I have something to tell you"

Archived