If You Believe

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but I've ad school and swimming. This is a very short poart so maybe I'll post some more later this evening/morning (Depending what country you live in). :o) xxx

If You Believe

"Martha come back"

"I'm sorry Jack; I just can't marry you..."

--------------------

"Jack" Tony shouts as he pours cold water all over the grooms head. Jack screams and then shivers. "Its your wedding day" He shouts as Jack sits up onto his pillow whilst clutching his head.

"How much did I drink last night?" Jack asks his Dad whilst getting out of his bed.

"A lot, and also you've been asleep for ages so you better start getting ready because everyone else is" Tony leaves his sons room to leave him to get ready for his wedding.

--------------------

"I'm getting married in one hour!" Martha shouts as she counts down the minutes until she becomes 'Mrs Holden' The car had arrived and Martha was jumping up and down exitedly. "Come on Tash" She shouted as she waited for Tasha to come downstairs. She did eventually, they were the last ones to leave the house as everyone else was at the church. Martha got in the car where she was greeted by Alf who was going to give her away, Tasha got into another car that follwed on behind.

--------------------

Jack was already at the church, he was scared that he would be late but he wasn't although all the guests were already seated. Tony and Lucas were stood at the alter with Jack who was waiting for Martha to walk down that aisle in her gorgeous dress looking beautiful like she always did.

ok this is a great fan fic...but i noticed that in the beginning of this chapter...it said

"Martha come back"

"I'm sorry Jack; I just can't marry you..."

and i really dont like the sound of that...

plz tell me this is a dream...one of marthas bad dreams....plz plz plz

It was Jack's... :oP :o) Thanks for all your replies. Another short part but I had to write it fast xxx

If You Believe

Martha wouldn't sit still in the car as she was so exited that she would be married in under an hour or maybe two. The car came to a holt a few minutes later: They were there!

"You ready Martha?" Alf asks as he helps Martha step out of the car. She nearly tripped over her long train on the back of her beautiful white dress.

"As I'll ever be" Martha replied, shutting the car door behind her "Come on Tash" She smiled at Tash as she was leant against the wall of the church.

"I'm going to wait out here, I don't feel well but you go and get married" Tasha replied looking very pale and clutching her stomach very tightly but she was adamant that she was fine. Martha nodded and went on inside but felt guilty about leaving Tasha outside on her own.

Martha linked onto Alf and she started to walk gracefully down the aisle as the music started to play. Everyone turned around to look at Martha while she walked down to meet her soon to be husband. All the guests looked on as she carried on walking; they were amazed and speechless as she looked absolutely breathtaking.

The bride and groom grinned at each other, waiting for the ceremony to begin until they heard a sudden screaming from outside the church.

Archived