Summer Bay: After Hours

Guest GazzaBoyUK

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote this today, Heres Episode 6. :)

Summer Bay: After Hours: Episode 06: Anything But Ordinary

Starring: Leah Baker, Jack Holden, Martha McKenzie, Matilda Hunter, Lucas Holden.

Leah finished packing. She stuffed the keys into her pocket. Looked around her empty apartment one last time, smiled gently before walking out. She whispered to herself 'These were the best days of your life, but also the worst'. A single tear fell down Leahs cheek as she closed the apartment door and walked off into the distance. Birds sang and the sky was pitch black, it was 4.30am and her flight would leave in 3 hours. A taxi pulled up outside the apartment, she smiled at the taxi driver who was a handsome man with black spiked hair with piercing green eyes. The taxi driver helped Leah place her suitcases in the back of his taxi. She got into the passenger seat at the front. The taxi pulled away. She turned back to look at summer bay one last time, smiled sweetly and before long she was gone...

Jack Holden woke up, it was 7.30am and he had work in half hour. He smiled at his girlfriend Martha McKeznie who was snoring lightly next to him. He sat on the edge of the bed, completley naked. He was a handsome man, had a toned six pack that was glistening with sweat. He walked over to the shower, got into it and walked back out. Martha was still snoring slightly when Jack had put on his boxers. He put on his uniform and smiled at Martha who was in a deep sleep not knowing of the events that would unfold in the next couple of hours, he went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. Jack smile quickly turned into a frown when he remembered he had to meet Larry Hedgecraft, a murderer whom killed his ex girlfriend by shooting her. He drank his coffee slowly and walked out the door.

Matilda Hunter walked into the kitchen for breakfast, Lucas Holden was there waiting for her

'GO AWAY- I HATE YOU' Matilda shouted 'WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE'

'Im sorry- It was a moment of madness- You know I love you Matilda'

Matilda frowned, she was desperatly in love with this boy, but he broke her heart. In the worst way imaginable. She was starting to soften her expressions but said 'Lucas, We need time apart' before walking out the door. She sat next to the door and sobbed into her hands.

Jack arrived at the policestation at 9.05am, 5 minutes late. Larry was sitting on a seat waiting for him, looking impatient.

'Come into my office' Jack said at Larry who was a chubby man with short brown hair

Larry listenend, he stood up almost immediatly and followed Jack into his office. Jack had been promoted and was know an Inspector. The youngest inspecter in Austrailian history. He was only 23.

Jack sat down at his desk and spoke: 'You know why you're here. You've served 4 years in prison for shooting a Mrs. Kelly Taylor. You won your appeal and the Judge has told you to attend an anger management course with me, 3 times a week. Do you understand?'

'Yes' the chubby man said, looking quite frustrated.

Larry looked at a picture of Martha that was on Jack's desk.

'Whos the chick?' Larry said, smiling.

'My girlfriend' Jack said, looking disgusted 'And I would prefer it if you didnt call her a chick' he said, rolling his eyes and turning on his pc.

Larry had a secret obsession with Jack, ever since he met him 2 weeks ago his been fasinatied with him. Larry has always been curious and ever since then he has wanted nothing more then to **** the brains out of Jack.

Larry stared at the picture of Martha and had a sick smile on his face.

'You can go. Your anger management wont start until tomorrow. Come here same time tomorrow for the first meeting' Jack said, smiling at Larry before writing down what he had just said to Larry in his appoinment book.

Larry left.

Matilda sat alone in a field and lit up a cigarette. She had started smoking ever since the whole Lucas thing. She hated it so much but she just couldnt help it. She lay on the grass and kept the cigarette in her mouth. Tears rolled down her cheek as she rememberd the good times that she had with Lucas. She really wanted him back but she didnt want to seem easy. All she could think about was how good Lucas made her feel. Matilda suddenly had a fit of reliasation and threw the cigarette on the grass. She took the packet of fags that were in her pocket and put them on the floor, before treading on them. She had decided that she was going to forgive him. But they were going to take things slowly. She was in love- And it felt great..

Larry barged into Marthas flat. Martha was sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich. He held a gun out in front of him.

Martha screamed as she saw Larry holding the gun.

'Listen..And you will listen good..' Larry said, quietly to Martha 'Jack is MINE, Jack wants ME and you are to leave him immediatly'

Martha was shocked but laughed quietly 'Jack is not gay' she said, rolling her eyes

'Dont you laugh at me girl..You dont know what im capeable off..I will shoot you..' He said, eyes growing wider and his voice getting higher as he said the sentence

'Just leave me alone..I dont know who you are or what you want, But I know Jacks not gay' she replied, outside she showed a brave young girl but inside she was trembling with fear.

'Jack is mine, I dont care if he is not gay, I will make him gay' he laughed

'Oh please..Im calling the police, I dont need this, I have work in 10 minutes'

'You will not be going anywhere until you tell me that you are leaving Jack' he said, his hand shaking with rage and his face a look of pure evil

Martha started to show her weak side 'Im not leaving Jack..Just leave me alone..I love Jack and hes not gay..He loves me' a tear started to trickle down her cheek but she had to say it, she couldnt put it off 'And even if he was gay..Why would he go for someone like you..Your an overweight mess'

'You leave me no choice then, This is for the best..'

And suddenly there was the noise, the noise that would change her life forever..

'BANG'

Next Time

1) Is Dan having second doubts

2) Does Martha survive?

Please read and rate.

Archived