Summer Bay: After Hours

Guest GazzaBoyUK

Summer Bay: After Hours: Episode 04: The Big Mistake.

Episode 04 Starring:

Lucas Holden, Amanda Vale, Matilda Hunter, Dan Baker, Peter Baker, Leah Baker and Kim Hyde

'Yes, I could do with a drink' Amanda sighed, wiping the tears from her beautiful face

'Come on, I can take some from Beths cupboard, she always like a nice drink' Lucas smiled

'Dont you be drinking mind, I want you to be sober' she explained 'I dont sleep with drunk boys'

'What makes you think i'm going to sleep with you' Lucas asked, looking shocked on the outisde but in the inside he was jumping for joy

'Oh you will' she smiles, flicking her hair back..

'You see' Peter said 'I have faniced you forever- And i still do'

'What?' Leah asked 'Why..Why now..That Kiss..Meant nothing..I love Dan..and Dan loves..likes..me'

'See what I mean' Peter questeioned 'You cant even say that your own husband loves you..How pathetic is that..You want me..You need me..You cant live without me' he went on

'Dont be silly' Leah said 'I love Dan'

'But he dont love'

He grabbed Leah towards him, places his hands directly under her heaving bosoms and kisses her passionaltly, Leah not knowing what to do continues the kiss.

Peter throws Leah onto the bed, straddles her and kisses her like she has never been kissed before..

'Im sorry i havent texted you babe' Dan told Kim 'My phone..I lost it'

'Dont worry..Your hear now big boy' Kim giggled

Big Boy has become Kims word for dan mainly because he has a big...well you fill in the blanks

Sitting on the bed, Dan pulls Kims white vest top off and kisses his tanned, toned torso until Kim cant take it anymore.

Kim Hyde has always taken care of his physical apperance, he knows he is goodlooking. He lost his virginaty at 14 and has been having sex ever since. He first had sex with a boy when he was 17 and at college. He reckons that men are better kissers but women are better in bed- Well he thought that until he met Dan.

'I love you so much' Dan told Kim after they had made love for the 2nd time that day 'I want to be with you'

'Will you leave Leah for me' Kim asked

'Of course' he replied

'But will you tell her its for me- A bloke' Kim questioned

'In time- I think she will find out anyway'

Kissing Amanda passionatly Lucas pulls her up against a wall. He takes Amandas top off which is a boob tube and pulls her mini skirt down to the floor. She is wearing baby blue thongs with hearts on them. Amanda pulls down Lucas boxers and sees his meat.

'Christ- How old are you' Amanda asked

'17'

'Jesus- Your going to make my eyes water' Amanda flirted

They did it up the wall.

5 Minutes later-

'Oh my god- What did I just do- I love Matilda and i just ****ed the bitchest woman in the world' Cried Lucas

'Oh dont cry now- You wasnt crap' Amanda said, Picking her handbag up 'I will let matilda know what a great boyfriend she has- In more ways the one- Bye bye now'

'PLEASE dont tell Matilda- I love her'

'Thats for me to know and you to find out'

'I Cant Belive What We Have Just Done' Leah said

'I Can' Peter slysy says

'Oh feff of- You have more girlfriends then you change your underwear- Your only go back and shag one of them' Leah pointed out, correctly

'Oh give over- THAT was enough for one night' Peter replied back

'Dan is going to be so angry' Leah replied, not knowing that her boyfriend is sucking sausage as she speaks

'Lemme tell you something- Dan will NOT be upset Dan will problerly be happy because he is gay and has bought shame on to the family- If my mum finds out- If my MATES find out, I'll get a bollocking for having a gay brother. Its disgusting' Peter said angrily

'WHAT?- How is MY husband gay- I should now i shagged him enough times!!'

'And all them times- He has wanted a bit of ****! He is a poof end off!'

'Even if he is gay- which hes not- Your just an homophobic rat' Leah said, quite proud of herself

'A Homophobic rat you just shagged.' Peter shouted 'TWICE!!!'

Leah slaps Peter with full pelt, Peter slaps her back, slightly harder.

'You...You..' Leah cant finish what she was about to say, She runs off, upset but obvisoly gagging for revenege..

NEXT TIME:- When Matilda Mocks Amanda, Will Amanda Confess..Everything??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up and it's great, some unexpected stuff but great. Good to hear your going to be putting in some J&M. Great writing, can't wait for the update :D

Jack and Martha stuff will be starting in Chapter 6 i think.

Most of the current storylines, 'Kim and Dan' and 'Matilda VS Amanda VS Lucas' will all finish in a while.

Archived