My Paint Avatars

Guest ~Charlotte~

Right, the only reason I'm saying this is because you deserve to know 'the truth'. You have had a good try at paint, and believe me its better than some peoples paint work, but the spray can makes your work look messy, and writing with the paintbrush tool doesn't help. Try looking on the net for tutorials for paint, and you'll be an expert in no time. Sorry for saying this but I think we should stop saying peoples work is 'great' or 'fantastic' when it isn't. I'm so sorry for saying this. I feel bad but for the previous reasons thats why I'm saying it. This probably sounds mean but believe me it does help to know. Also try saving your work as png files as this will improve colour quality. :o) Once again sorry. :o)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think at the bottom the bit that comes down you can change the format (perhaps?) any way i like them especially your banner. how do you get it that size up here?

Archived