My first avatars...

Guest Angel_Parrish

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow these are really good! Especially considering it's your first attempt. Can I request anything with Angel in it if you can?xxx

Yeah absolutely! Have you got any pictures you want me to use? I have some Angel pictures which I could use. Also are there any styles from the other ones that you like? And do you want any particular text on it? Sorry - loads of questions!!

I'll make you a selection so you've got a choice!

Wow these are really good! Especially considering it's your first attempt. Can I request anything with Angel in it if you can?xxx

Yeah absolutely! Have you got any pictures you want me to use? I have some Angel pictures which I could use. Also are there any styles from the other ones that you like? And do you want any particular text on it? Sorry - loads of questions!!

I'll make you a selection so you've got a choice!

Thank you!

I've got a few pictures of her but mainly of her with selina and shannon. I'd love something that said bring back the angels on a picture of the three of them or or something like that. If you couldn't do that anything with Angel would be great, whatever you could do really, I'm not fussy just something pretty. I really liked the Rachel one with beautiful on it in your first set and I liked the one you already did of Angel. Anything pretty like that would be lovely. I can send you the pictures I have if you want but I don't know how to do it over here so it'd prob have to be over msn or something.xx

Archived