Reasons Beyond Me

Guest Frankie

Reasons Beyond Me premiered at Fox studios on 6/6/06. It was written by Trilby Beresford...who plays Kathleen Campion( Dr Frank Campion's autistic daughter) in All Saints. It was directed by Dana-Lee Mierowsky. The film stars Lynne McGranger, Trilby Beresford, Alex Davies and Penne Hackforth-Jones. It was produced and self financed by Trilby Beresford, Josh Goding and Dana-Lee Mierowsky. Several Home And Away cast members attended.... despite the timing of Home And Away filming schedules..... including Clarissa House and Lyn Collingwood.

MOD EDIT: The images previously posted have been temporarily removed.

We have been advised that publication of any getty images requires a license and payment of a fee of approx. £90 or $220 per picture and we do not have that kind of cash....we wish....:P.

Secondly the other images although posted in good faith and provided by what we thought was a reliable source may be the property of a private individual. We have therefore decided to remove the images until this matter is resolved.

Maybe that's why the movie's called 'Reasons Beyond Me'. No one quite knows why Lynne has got a role! I mean, don't get me wrong, she's a great actress, but it just seems a bit odd. Also, would being in a film break her contract with 'Home and Away'? Does this mean that she could be leaving?

Archived