Advertisements

Guest Amir

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too

I like the no gary no ad

It's very funny

I saw a show where they tried to re-enact that to see if that stopped people from smoking but it didn't work

Yeah, I like the No! Gary No! Add to!! But I would prefer no ads!

me too

Yeah that ad has to be one of most funniest ones ever.

The Chaser team (from the ABC) did their won version on their show "War On Everything" over a month ago. lol

Thanks,

Jarad

i love the orange one which has a fish in a bowl in the middle of the ocean and when it rains the bowl sinks so the fish can swim and join his friends - i think it is so cute

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate those boring ads they have during the day/ late at night when people are not watching TV, advertising these excersie machines, I also really hate ads that yell at you or have stuff flashing up all over the screen (like Fort winks & the factory clearance things that they have at the Melbourne exebition centre)

I hate the one for panandol and and nuerofen (sp?). They list off the properties of both which are exactly the same and then say one's Australian owned and the other is not. At the end they ask "which one do you chose?" And i'm like whichever flippin one is on special at the supermarket!!!

Archived