Advertisements

Guest Amir

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i hate Sheilas F****** wheels!!!

LOL!! I hate the Elephant.co.uk one! so annoying!!!!!

I know!!

Another one i hate is the frosties one with that kid who must of been on drugs for that advert!!

Privilidge!

I hate the "no win no fee" adverts because they make me cringe.

Hate calgon.

OMG even though it is not an advert during the breaks-just before Emmerdale they show a veet advert on waxing. I could SCREAM at the T.V.

I love the Nike ad with History (the old guy) it cracks me up everytime, same with my family. The one how thet're training and Bresciano kicks it at him, i cant help but crack up. And the ad which i hate at the moment is the cold one with that disgusting thing, grr its horrible. Filthy thing.

The advert for Old El Paeso fajitas - the one where they're at a dinner party and she sucks his fingers. I don't know, it, just makes me feel sick everytime I see it.

The advert for 'Colin and Justin's Wedding Belles' is cool, but only because I *love* the song that's played in the background - 'Lascia Ch'Io Piangia'. It reminds me of everything that I loved at Year 11 - a friend sung it at our last music concert :(

Archived