Advertisements

Guest Amir

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in Aus, my mum really cant stand the new Demazin add, where the little animated flu virus thing goes and give the whole family a cold & is kicked away with demazin, she hates it coz she dosent like the little character!!! I dont mind it... dont know if you have it, or even demazin in the uk

Ahhh....yes.....our good ol' friend Vanish...it annoys me when I see things that are dubbed when I go on holiday, it feels like they've...I dunno.....'corrupted' the original. I just want to hear the voices that I'm used to! :P

summabay: I don't think we have Demazin in the UK, never heard of it personally. Although every winter the government show this advert where people are sneezing and there's these little animated droplets and germs flying everywhere (I think they're on a bus or something) and people get infected. It's to show the importance of vulnerable people having their winter 'flu jabs I think. But it really winds me up! It's the same damn advert every year! :@

in Aus, my mum really cant stand the new Demazin add, where the little animated flu virus thing goes and give the whole family a cold & is kicked away with demazin, she hates it coz she dosent like the little character!!! I dont mind it... dont know if you have it, or even demazin in the uk

Cannot. Stand. THAT. AD!!!

The little flu guy drives me nuts! And he makes me feel physically ill watching it!

My Dad likes the part where the voiceover says, "tell the sniffles to get snuffed" or something to that effect. He just falls over laughing!

Archived