Only You And Me

Guest da_love_goddess

Yippee another J&M fic! :D :D

This is a great start, but then again everyone knows I'm all up for any mushy romantic scenes/thoughts lol :P

Next part sounds interesting; your going to do the whole 'wait until next time' thingy. Well in my opinion i will eagerly be awaiting. Pst: hopefully not for too long :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys. Well here's chapter two.

Chapter 2

A flashy black convertible sped down the road in front of the Surf Club. Jack, who was in a police car on patrol, saw this and immediately started the engine of the car and put on the police sirens. He started chasing after the black convertible, which finally stopped after trying to get away. Jack stepped out of the police car and went up to the driver'swindow of the convertible.

The driver rolled down his window and asked,"What seems to be the problem, Officer?"

"Well, Sir you were speeding down this road and I'm going to have to give you a ticket," Jack replied.

"I was only going 60 km/h and I just drove here all the way from the city to see my daughter," the driver complained.

"Sir, you were going 60km/h in a 50km/h zone and I will need to see your licence," Jack told him.

"Fine," replied the driver in an annoyed tone.

He handed Jack his driver's licence and when Jack saw the name on the licence he was deeply shocked. The man's name was Brett Macklin.He was Martha's father. Jack remembered how Martha had told him about her "evil" father and how he had planned to build a resort on the Caravan Park. Martha had also said how he had wanted nothing to do with her.

Jack wrote out a ticket for him and hoped that he wouldn't go and see Martha. But before he let Brett gohe warned him,"Don't go anywhere near Martha as she doesn't want to see you."

"And how would you know anyway?" Brett spat out before he exited his car and headed straight for the Surf Club.

Oh no,thought Jack,He's going to see Martha and I must warn her. Jack glaced at his watch and saw that his shift was nearly up. He raced into the Surf Clb and into Noah's but was too late as he saw Brett at the counter.

Martha looked up from the glasses she was cleaning and saw her father, Brett Macklin.

"What do you want? I thought that you wanted nothing to do with me and you know that these feelings are mutual," Martha tod him.

"But honey I've changed. I'm different to that man that you use to know and I've come here wanting to make things right with you. I think that you are going to like this offer I have for you," Brett said trying to sweet-talk Marthainto accepting him.

"Look here, I don't want your big fat wallet and all the things that come with it," Martha replied before getting out from behind the counter and speeding past Jack.

She went to the beach where she always felt happy. Why was her father back and what was he talking about? What was this offer he had for her? He had said he wanted nothing to do with her and now he was back probably trying to get her to do some stupid thing for him. These thoughts were just rolling around in her head before she noticed Jack coming up to her. He took her into his arms where she just sobbed for a while.

Next chapter...

What is Brett's interesting proposal for Martha and will she take it?

Archived