Fanfiction Challenge

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's not going to happen, I don't think. I have two different versions and I don't think I like either of them, right now. I might get some inspiration in the next couple of days but otherwise, I'm out.

The 5th of September is quickly coming to a close and I only have one entry. So, seeing as I'm hosting the challenge, I figure it's okay for me to add a weeks extention. September 12th will be the cut off time and I hope you guys find the time to crank something awesome out :D

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's been awhile but I really wanted to thank jenlee for hosting the last Fanfic challenge, although there was only one entry which was slightly disappointing.

Secondly, I want to thank those three people who took the time to read and comment. The constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Just so it's out there, that single entry was mine. So if you ever want to take the time and read it, it can now be found in the NDL, right here. Thanks again to those who read and reviewed :).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived