The Break Up Premiere

Guest Leah

8894159loreke65200610335pm1zs.jpg

Thanks for these, but was it just my eyes that noticed the button undone on his shirt!? :P lol.

Your not the only one I think someone told him as there is a photo of him doing it up. If someone can tell me how to post a photo I'll add it to this site.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh thanks for those!! Is that Paul's girlfriend? Or is she an Aussie celeb?

Either way- they make a cute couple!! :)

I don't know if she is his girlfriend. Could she be Laura Trimble? Who is Laura Trimble anyway? Can anyone help?

Oh right...I have no idea who Laura Trimble is...

Thanks anyway!

Really don't like the stockings, her legs look real fake. am I the only one who noticed? :S

no your not, she looks pretty terrible, the shiny stockings & short skirt make her look larger than what she probably is. Everyone else looks nice though.

Golly, poor Paul O'Brien doesn't really shape up when he's not under the generous lighting of the Home and Away set with the make up team at his disposable. Maybe it was just a bad skin day.

Holly looks great though.

Where are you looking? I think he looks great! Then again, I ALWAYS think he looks great. :D lol.

Archived