Stress

Guest hotchoc

I love to have sex when Im stressed however Im single at the moment so I masturbate. Its the next best thing to sex and its such a stress release. Im a bit stressed at the moment. Might have to do something about it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one special (physica;) place where I am totally happy and when I'm stressed I go there in my mind and remember all the happy times that I've had, and those that are to come. I know it sounds weird, but it works for me. :P

I smoke ciggies when I am stressed! It helps big time, especially today when I was ready to throw the work phone against the wall!

That's my de-stress routine

thats disgusting!

How is that disgusting? It is a natural part of life! When you are older you will understand!

I'd never start smoking for that reason.....I'd use them to destress and get through a million a day! :P

OK, yeah, it's natural and part of life I agree, but after seeing Sam on last night's BB, it's pretty disgusting to see or think of it in the context of a stranger!

I'd never start smoking for that reason.....I'd use them to destress and get through a million a day! :P

OK, yeah, it's natural and part of life I agree, but after seeing Sam on last night's BB, it's pretty disgusting to see or think of it in the context of a stranger!

Yeah, and it is disgusting aswell because he looks like a woman but yet has features of a man.

I agree with Mikey on the fact that he/she doesn't sound like a man or woman just a mix of the both.

I never know whether to refer to Sam and a he or a she....is he/she totally living as a woman in the BB house? I've only been catching snippets, and after last night I don't know how much more I'll want to see!

• 1 year later...

Archived