Stress

Guest hotchoc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men eh? My Mum loves it when my Dad goes away on business 'cos she gets the whole double bed to herself!

Yeah, that is the best thing about it, we both get a double bed each to sleep in, and i dont have to put up with his farts, as he stinks.

I have a double bed in Wales and it's ace because I can lie across it horizontally!

But when I get stressed it's not so good...I lash out at whoever happens to be near me at the time, then I fold completely into myself like a lil' tortoise. I don't speak to anyone for days on end and the whole thing just turns into a great big vicious circle. So I try not to get stressed too often.....but it happens sometimes unfortunately...

Stress isn't really a bad thing,it's normal and healthy according to experts :P

I either go for a walk or run, I've always been really active,eat haha comfort eat but I don't do it much now so it's good or I'll read mags in my room.

I can NEVER sleep with any light,it has to be complete darkness and also I can't sleep when I have something on my mind,it's really annoying.

I am definitely not one to be around when I'm stressed - tears, shouting and shaking, possibly hitting something (or someone) to vent it all out. When I'm stressed I do spend ages in bed with my worries just repeating in my mind, but then I doze off and it's waking up that's the hard part : )

I already have my big de-stress planned for after my exams - one tub of vegan chocolate ice-cream, one extended shower with fresh pjs waiting for me afterwards, one session of retail therapy with my mum's money (she offered!), and all of my free time being spent in my favourite place (my bed) reading (that's all I have wanted the chance to do for the last few months!).

This forum though is far too good a de-stresser. I was supposed to be going onto the internet to research something for my politics exam tomorrow on google, found myself on here writing a message and now can't panic myself enough to come off.

Uh-oh : )

I also have sex to release my stress, and then have a kiss and cuddle afterwards. But it depends where we have the romp. If it is late at night we have it down stairs not to wake the kids up, in the day time, we do it anywhwere lol. As they are in school. ( We both love term time, as we can have great sex, without waking the kids up).

Sometimes if I'm stressed though my libido just plummets, and it's the last thing I want to do. Over exam time we went three weeks with no nookie, which made me feel guilty because I was depriving my boyfriend of his carnal needs, and the guilt makes it even harder to get in the mood.

Of course, we're making up for it now hee hee.

Archived