Amanda Must Die!

Guest The Phoenix

PART FIVE Everybody loves...Revenge

Tired, acheing and covered in dirt, Amanda made her way to the surf club for the town meeting. She got right up to the door when she noticed a leaflet on the floor. She picked it up and read:

"URGENT TOWN MEETING: How to deal with Amanda; surf club tonight"

Standing completly horrifed at what she read Amanda listened carefully to see if she could hear what people were saying.

She only caught odd words such as "do something about her..." or "she ruined my salad..." so she decideded to sneak closer, when she saw the openning of an air vent. With great difficulty she pulled herslef up and began to crawl along the vents. She could here much better as the worsd began to echo around.

"I know she has caused a lot of issues" Peter was saying " But we can't help that she hasn't actually done anything we can charge her with"

"Oh she has" Beth replied, "Just shes hidden it well"

"Twisted cow" Amanda muttered

"I agree" said someone behind her

Amanda spun round, bashed her head of the vent and saw the "stalker" lying in the vent behind her.

'not you again" Amanda said, "If you excuse me I'm trying to hear all the horrible stuff they're saying"

"So am I!" Eve said and then continuing in a fast whisper she added, "Sounds they hate you just like they hate me, we should team up and take ultimate revenge on summer bay by killing them all"

"I..you..what?" Amanda asked as she didn't understand a word Eve had said

"Oh shhh they just mentioned my name" Eve said excitedly

"The stalker was one thing but Amandas another" Irene was saying, "Its like two different types of evil"

The stalker grinned and Amanda scowled.

"Yes but like we said she hasn't done anything to charge her with" Jack said, "By the sounds of it you's are the ones who she should be pressing charges against"

Ther was an uproar with people shouting "MY PLAY, MY SALAD, MY GRANDFATHER"

Eve sniggered and said "They really don't like you do they?"

Not wanting to stay in an air vent any longer with this random psychopath Amanda told her to move as Peter said "Jack ment you's have attacked her but she hasn't attacked you's"

Eve actually let Amanda squeez past but the struggle caused loads of dust to whip up and Amanda let out a loud sneeze.

The sound echoed down the vent, blowing Eve into through the vent and out into the surf club.

Everybody stared at her as Eve got up wipeing dust and Amandas mucas off her.

"AMANDA DID IT!" Eve shouted "SHES HIDING IN THE AIR VENT!'

For a moment everyone just stared at Eve but then got up and like an angry swarm of bee's gathered round the air vent to see Amanda lying inside. In all the confusion Eve ran off, Peter was slapped by Colleen and Rachel stole all the alcohol form behind the bar.

Looking on at all the chaos Alf shouted "SHE SNEEZED IN MY VENTS! AMANDA MUST DIE"

Amanda scarmbelled terrified hopeing she got out before everyone surrounded all exits while listening to Colleens protests at being dragged of to the police station for assaulting a police officer.

IN PART SIX: Will Amanda get out in time?

• 2 months later...

PART SIX Lovers "tiff"

As amanda struggeled through the old venting system she heard the low humming sound of a helicoptor growing closer. She found her self wondering how the hell she got in this sort of situation-everyone wanting her dead for complete stupid reasons, witnessing a town meeting about her as well as sharing a vent with a complete psycho who was trying to come on to her.

She crawled closer and closer to the exit of the vent while the light coming from outside grew brighter and a breeze started to whip through the vent. Several people outside screamed when a voice echoed out:

EVERYONE GO BACK INSIDE! THIS IS THE ELITE POLICE FORCE! STAY CALM AND GET IN!

Amanda hopped out the vent to see Coleen shouting back at the man in the helicoptor:

"WHY SHOULD WE? WE WANT TO KILL AMANDA"

WE HAVE REASON TO BELIVE THE SUMMER BAY STALKER IS IN THE VICINITY-Came the reply

"Oh REALLLLLLLLLLLLY?" Irene said, "Not like we haven;t all just seen her"

IF YOU SEEN HER THEN WHERE IS SHE NOW? EVE? EVE? WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE? ITS TRACEY! LOOK I GOT A HELICOPTOR FOR US TO SHOOT PETER WITH!

"You stupid bat!" Eve shouted up when she emerged from nearby bushes "You blew your disguise now, and there was me thinking Peter was the stupid cop!"

Following this statement there was the loudest silence Amanda had ever heard while Tracy considered her answer. Thinking it would be safer to sneak away from the drama, Amanda started to edge slowly towards the beach.

Unfortunatley Tracy decided to answer at that moment:

THEN WE SHALL KILL THEM ALL NOW! I SHALL CRASH THE HELICOPTER INTO THE SURF CLUB!

"You idiot! I said I wanted to kill them!" Eve argued back, not realising all the residents were casually walking away.

BUT YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH THAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE YOU WERE DOING IT TO! Tracey shouted down from the helicoptor.

"HA! I NEVER LOVED YOU!" eve laughed manically until tracy threw the megaphone down onto her head.

"I'm glad you don't love me!" Tracy shouted back "Your breath smells and your feet have fungus growing on them"

Amanda bent over to be sick not realising Rachel was running out the back door of the surf club carrying all the alcohol she stole. She collided with Amanda who fell head first into a bush, rachel done an incredibly slow motion fall which led to the bottels flying out of her hand and smashing into the helicoptor!

Tracey screamed as the helicoptor swayed dangerously as eve filmed the whole thing with her phone for future reference. Amanda distangeled ehrself from the bush and walked two steps when tracy dived out the helicoptor and landed onto her to cushion the landing. Eve laughed even more manically as the helicoptor came crashing down and exploded-sending the razor sharp blades to go spinning through the air.

Meanwhile, Josh was outside the council chambers talking to himslef about project "fourhundredandfiftytwo"

when a sharp piece of the blade spun at him and decapitated him. His head rolled down to the road which eve, after getting all the joy she needed from watching the disaster, was running down. She squealed with glee when she saw Josh's head and picked it up looking longingly into his eyes.

"You can take my pride of place on the stalker wall" She said happily

"YOU...DONE..THIS?" Joshes head asked

"Oh nooooo!" Eve said as she jogged down the road, "It was all Amandas fault-what a woman she is!"

"SHE...KILLED...ME..."Joshes head said as he got carried into the sunset "AMANDA... MUST DIE!"

IN PART SIX; She's survived the living-can she survive the dead?

Sorry about the half hearted effort in this chapter, I lost track of what was ment to happen. It'll be better next time. Promise :D .

POST 200 AND COUNTING...

PART SEVEN NIGHT OF THE BEHEADED DEAD

Heaven, thought Amanda as she lay in the chapel of rest.

She had agreed with herself that this was her best scheme EVER-and she had had some pretty good ones.

She had thought that if she pretended to be dead-then everyone might realise how much she is worth in society. After all, if she hadn;t pretended to be dead at the scene of the helicoptor crash then Rachel might of killed her for making her trip over. However being dead had very big disadvantages. For example,

Once the psycho stalker Eve realised that Amanda was "dead" she had came to visit her.

"You were AMAZING" Eve whispered into Amandas ear, "You caused more trouble than me and actually got away with it-and now your dead I shall avenge you too!". However, Amanda got annoyed when Eve started counting her wrinkles so she lifted her leg up and kicked her squarely in the face. Leading a very irate Eve to kidnap the vicar to force him to hold a seance so she could "threaten the spirit of Amanda".

Then after Eve left Leah and Beth showed up together to make sure that she was actually "dead". At this point Amanda found it quite hard to feign death while listening to them insulting her.

But she wasn't complaining. Amanda believed she was quite safe being in the chapel of rest, lying in an empty room-listening as the florist screamed at the sight of a "headless" body.

"Stupid idiot" Amanda thought to herself "Bodies cannot be headless-no wonder people like the florist hate me, they don;t undertand my unique attitude to life!"

But Amanda knew she couldn;t lie here forever-and she'd have to escape soon as the moon was beginning to lower throwugh the stain glass window. She sat up and climbed down from the table, notcing that the only flowers that had been left for her were dandelions. Seething with anger Amanda kicked the door whcih gave a loud creak-followed by a louder bang from the room beyond the door. From what Amanda could tell, somebody was trying to move about in the dark with little success as the bangs and smashes continued to echo. Then to her surprise the door burst open and there stood a headless figure in Josh Wests suit.

If amanda wasn;t so disgusted that Josh had slopped soup down his white shirt then she might of screamed. The headless figure swaggered around the room until it reached the table Amanda had been lying on seconds before. Headless Josh pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot it at the table five times before attempting to leave the room.

"OI! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND KILL ME" Amanda screamed-then realsing that it had no ears, she picked up the candel pole and clobbered it off Josh's back. The headless Josh spun round and shot at the stain glass window, whcih shattered into Amandas hair.

"THIS HAIR TAKES ME AGES TO DO!" She screamed as she ran forward towards Josh, who spun round and aimed the gun and her chest-forcing her to dive over the benches and to kncok a stack of hymn books across the floor. Josh lunged forward so Amanda stuck her leg out and tripped him up, giving her time to jump to her feet and run out the room. Her heart pulsed as she ran out the chapel and into the grounds.

"Typical" Amanda said to herself As a low mist suddenly rolled in. It was quiet, too quiet-she thought while running towards the gates when all of a sudden a screeching noise filled the air and the headless body of Josh west drove at Amanda in a hearse, who stood still, realizing Josh couldn;t see where he was going.

The car drove straight past Amanda and crashed full speed into the wall where it began to smoke.

"GIVE ME A BREAK" Amanda screamed-running away before the car exploded-the force of it threw her off her feet and onto the muddy ground where she lay-wondering why Josh was now trying to kill her from beyond the grave. She lay there until she felt somebody standing over her-looking up she saw the vicar with a stake and garlic in his hands-he spoke in a calm and adressing voice: "You ruined my wall, Amanda must DIE"

IN PART EIGHT HOW WILL AMANDA ESCAPE DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THE VICAR?

Archived