Maddie/Lucas Appreciation

Guest h&acouples

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I agree with what's been said. Mattie and Lucas are one of my favourite couples. They are so cute together. I think eventually they'll get back together but not for a while. Nothing is ever that simple in Summer Bay. When they were together they had a great relationship...so innocent. I think there is a lot to be said for this young couple. Mattie and Lucas all the way!

Yay, a Maddie and Luke appreciation thread!

I love them together too and can't wait for them to get back together. But Jen is right, nothing is ever that simple in Summer Bay.

Besides, I think Lee is going to stick around for a while longer and cause a bit more trouble for them... which isn't good, but it'll make the getting back together all the more fun!

Yes I think it could be another month yet before they get back together, I think it will happen if it is true that Robbie is going to be killed off Matilda will be grieving and Luca will be there for her and end up back together, I think it will be gradual.

Archived