Reminiscing

Guest linzie_mac01

I absolutley love that last paragraph no matter how many times i read it (and the rest of it lol) Yay yay yay! They are together, i actually prefer your ending to what really happened! Now that you've posted that we can get on to the new chapters *does happy dance* Please update soon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the lovely comments :D It gives me the encouragement to carry on writing the chapters :D

To Jacknmarthalover: I thought i would change the ending, just to give it a twist, but i tried to make it just as cute as their original cliff scene cause i really loved that moment and i didn't want to spoil it by trying to copy that moment again. :P

She went to jump and he stopped her so then she went to jump again and he stopped her again and he's like "you would really jump off a cliff to get back in my good books" and she's like "well yeah I said I'd do anything" so he's like "ok I have a new challenge" and then she makes some smart arse comment i can't remember and then he kisses her. It's sweet :)

But I love this ending just as much. In fact I love the whole story. Your an awesome writer

I know what happened in the actual episode. I was talking about Linzie Mac's fic. For some reason i thought that the ending of the chapter she had just posted was a different ending to the one she posted on the old HAAC central forum. But i was confused, so pay no attention to me.

Just ignore my stupid post from above.

Thanks for the reviews!

Here is the next chapter. I better say just for precaution, that some viewers may find this chapter unsuitable. So I would say that younger viewers may not want to read it, but there is only mild sexual references, so its up to you :D

Chapter. 4: Honeymoon phase

Martha closed her eyes and let Jack continue to kiss her, he felt so good and his mouth moved gently against hers. She responded to his persuasive kisses and felt his grip around her waist tighten; his kisses became more firm and urgent as he couldn’t get enough of her. Martha moved her hands along Jack’s strong arms until they were resting around his neck. She could feel his muscles tighten under her touch and his breathing was getting more and more laboured. Her own heart was racing so much she was sure he could feel it too. She ran her fingers through his wet hair, kissing Jack just as passionately as he was kissing her.

Martha opened her eyes to take in Jack’s gorgeous features, his own eyes were closed and she noticed that he look flushed. She smiled happily beneath his mouth and Jack slowly pulled away from her.

“What’s so funny?” he asked. “Huh?” Martha replied dreamily. “Oh don’t worry bout it,” Jack whispered, his voice was rough. “Just come back here and kiss me again! Now that I’ve finally got you there’s no way I’m letting go!” Jack smiled his cheeky cute smile and ran his hands up and down Martha’s back enjoying the way she felt under his touch.

Martha shivered with pleasure, ‘He must know that he’s driving me crazy!’ Martha thought to herself with a smile.

Jack lips moved down towards her neck, he was getting carried away in the moment. He stopped suddenly and Martha sighed in disappointment. “Hey, you’re getting cold.” He stated. “No I’m fine, Jack don’t stop!” Martha cried out.

“But maybe we can take this back to your place?” She added with her own cheeky smile. Her eyes were glowing, driving Jack wild. It had been a long time since any woman had brought out these feelings in him, in fact he couldn’t actually remember ever feeling this way before!

“Jack!” Martha called, distracting him from his daydream. “Are you gonna hurry up or not?” Martha had already made it to the shore and was standing, dripping, with her hands on her hips.

“Urm…” Jack stuttered, realising with shock that his feelings had got way out of control. ‘Great! I can’t get out the water yet!’ Jack was getting more embarrassed about how he was going to get out the water without Martha noticing… “Martha” Jack called, “I’ll catch up with you in a minute”.

Jack tried to calm himself down. ‘Ok Jack you can do this, think non-sexual thoughts… urm… work… chilling out at home… at home with Martha… being with Martha… ‘Nooo, stop it; this is not working!’ Jack thought in exasperation’. At that moment he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, shining under the water. Jack bent down and scooped it up; he looked at it in the palm of his hand, smiled to himself and shoved it in his pocket for later.

Running up the beach, Jack caught up with Martha. They both got into Jacks car and arrived at his place. Martha grabbed Jacks hand and practically dragged him up the drive way, they were both giggling and flirting like two love-struck teens. Lucas and Mattie were sat watching TV as they burst through the door, going straight to Jacks room.

“That’s weird” said Lucas frowning; he was looking toward Jack’s closed bedroom door. Matilda shrugged her shoulders and raised her eyebrows, but Luc didn’t notice; he continued: “I mean one minute Jack’s in a strop and moping around the house about Martha and the next… well, need I carry on?”

“I think it kinda sweet and anyway, I’m glad Martha and Jack are together, anyone can see they are so right for each other.” Mattie said, resting her head on Luc’s shoulder. He turned back around and they carried on watching their programme.

In Jack’s bedroom Martha stood shivering whilst Jack grabbed some towels that were hanging on the back of his door, her clothes were still quite wet and she didn’t have anything to change into.

“Here.” Jack said, wrapping a huge towel around Martha’s shoulders. “Thanks” Martha smiled as she clutched the towel. Jack turned around to get another towel; he was not too soaked, as he had left his top on the cliff. He wrapped the towel around his waist and somehow managed to pull off his soaked boardies without dropping the towel, leaving Martha staring at him opened mouthed. ‘Ok Martha, stay calm’. She said to herself, but she couldn’t get the thought out of her mind that Jack was now practically naked standing within reaching distance. Martha was blushing as Jack turned round to face her; she turned away quickly hoping that he hadn’t noticed.

Jack wandered over to his bed and grabbed a clean top and the smallest pair of shorts he owned from his pile of ironing and handed them to Martha.

“Thanks.” Martha said, still blushing. “I’ll be back in a second.” She added, whilst practically running to the bathroom.

Jack quickly changed and laid down on his bed, his arms stretched out behind his head. He chuckled to himself at the thought of Martha being embarrassed just then.

Meanwhile, Martha was leaning on the sink, staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She splashed cold water on her cheeks to try and cool them down a bit. “What are you like?” she said quietly. “For god’s sake, pull yourself together woman! Why am I getting shy about seeing Jack’s body?” she asked herself whilst staring up at the ceiling. Martha answered her own question: “We are a couple now, so this should be natural!”

‘Umm, easier said than done’ she thought as she dried her tousled hair with the towel. Then she thought of something else; “what if Jack thinks that we’re not a proper couple yet? I mean I don’t really know how he feels, it was only a kiss!” she said, getting worried. ‘Even if that kiss was amazing and had led into more and more kisses.’ Martha sighed at the memory of Jack holding her in the sea.

Martha wandered back into Jack’s room; he sat up on the bed and shifted with one leg under the other so that Martha could sit down too.

He thought she looked so cute with her tousled hair and his shirt that was miles too big for her hanging past her shorts. Jack noticed that she was looking concerned. “What’s up?” he asked.

Martha sat and stared at Jack wondering how she should bring up what was worrying her. Jack leaned towards her and placed his hand on hers, sending electricity running up their arms. ‘Well’ she thought, ‘at least the physical attraction is there!’ Jack interrupted her thoughts; “I think I know what’s on your mind.” He paused and took a deep breath, waiting for Martha to look up at him. “Martha, you know that for the longest time I’ve had feelings for you; since I met you I haven’t been able to get enough of you. I meant what I said back on the beach; now that I’ve finally got you I don’t ever want to let you go!” Jack repeated those words that Martha though she had imagined him saying to her earlier.

“But Jack…” Martha was still uncertain, “can you ever forgive me for what I did to you, you could still lose your job and…” Jack cut her off; he could see that she really did regret what had happened. “I do forgive you” he insisted. With his left hand still on hers, Jack moved his other hand up to gently cup Martha’s face. “You jumped off that cliff for me” he added, “that was the stupidest thing, you risked your life for me!”

“I only did it ‘cause I realised that I have feelings for you and I wanted to try and let you know somehow.” Martha said softly.

Jack smiled his sexy smile; he had been waiting a long time to hear Martha finally admit that she liked him. He leant over to where he had chucked his boardies and reached into one of the pockets. Martha watched as he pulled something out. “This is for you.” Jack said placing the gift in Martha’s hands. Martha looked down and saw an opened oyster with a little pink pearl shining up at her on its oyster bed. “Oh, it’s gorgeous!” exclaimed Martha still not taking her eyes off it. “Is that why you were taking so long to get out of the water?” “Yeah, something like that.” Jack chuckled, not wanting to ruin the moment. He tilted her face up and gazed into her blue-green eyes then slowly brought his lips down on to her soft, full mouth. Martha kissed him back and sighed happily against his mouth.

“So,” Jack said, after dragging himself away from Martha. Martha put her pearl down on his side table. “Just out of curiosity, when was it that you started having feelings for me?” he asked playfully. Martha couldn’t believe what he just said. “Jack!” she laughed, “you’re so big headed, and I’m not going to tell you!”

“I knew it!” exclaimed Jack, he was beaming and gently pushed Martha down on to the bed. “I deny everything,” she giggled and gasped in delight as Jack rolled on top of her and started to tickle her stomach; she reached for his waist and pulled him down towards her so that she could continue to kiss him.

Archived