H&A cast members

Guest Jazer

Hey everyone,

I know its a bit too early but since its only three months to go until the annual Royal Adelaide Show starts again in September, I thought we should start a thread and decided which actors we want to come.

As always on the weekends, some H&A cast member come down to visit their fans. This year I had decided to go on the same day as they do as I have missed out the chance in the past. biggrin.gif

So who do you think will be there this year????

Here are my choices:

Tim Campbell (I know I meet him but since he enjoys being in SA I think he would want to go to the show as well but it doesn't matter as he is a great actor. laugh.gif)

Mark Furze

Jodi Gordon

Jessica Tovey

Thanks,

Jarad

Paul hehe if you ever ask me that question again you will know the answer lol

Mmm I hope you wish will come true and Paul O'Brien will go to the show this year. If he and/or Tim did go, would they still remember us????

Thanks,

Jarad

Paul hehe if you ever ask me that question again you will know the answer lol

Mmm I hope you wish will come true and Paul O'Brien will go to the show this year. If he and/or Tim did go, would they still remember us????

Thanks,

Jarad

They might.I went to an event and then a few months later went to another and Paul,Rhys,Sharni and Jason all said they remembered me without me reminding them.

I've met Jason a few times and he jokingly asked if i was stalking him,lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

I know its a bit too early but since its only three months to go until the annual Royal Adelaide Show starts again in September, I thought we should start a thread and decided which actors we want to come.

As always on the weekends, some H&A cast member come down to visit their fans. This year I had decided to go on the same day as they do as I have missed out the chance in the past. biggrin.gif

So who do you think will be there this year????

Here are my choices:

Tim Campbell (I know I meet him but since he enjoys being in SA I think he would want to go to the show as well but it doesn't matter as he is a great actor. laugh.gif)

Mark Furze

Jodi Gordon

Jessica Tovey

Thanks,

Jarad

Cool say hi to Jesscia for me :)

Archived