Mischa Coming To The Bay?

Guest Amir

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that article is true. Just because Jess and Mischa look alike doesn't make them related and why the hell would Mischa go to H&A...A small AUstralian soap when she could do movies and get a much higher salary?

• 1 month later...

I personally don't think that Mischa and Jessica look at all like each other.... and I dont believe that they are related. Like someone else posted... the article sounded like rubbish. Someone is making it all up. I did hear somewhere on TV that she is visiting Australia to do something with David Jones and she talked about how she loves Australian fashion etc but i highly doubt she would make a trip to summer bay!

here is an article from the news.com website that talks about her coming to Aus....

MISCHA Barton could star in Desperate Housewives. The actress - who left hit teen show The O.C. this year - is rumoured to be in talks with the hit Seven series creator Marc Cherry. Cherry's rep said: "Marc is interviewing and auditioning people all the time. I'm sure Mischa would be a welcome asset to the show - but who knows what will happen?" Meanwhile, Barton will be in Australia for the David Jones Summer 2006 Collections Launch due to start in Sydney on August 9. - From BANG Showbiz

Archived