Sez's Icons

Hey guys, sorry to say that I am struggling a lot of finding recent screen captures of Home and Away from like 2 months ago. I am still making icons but it's mainly now Glee and Grey's Anatomy and any other tv show that I can screencap now and I'm not sure if I can post them here since this is a Home and Away forum.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, means alot :)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Well hello once again nearly two years later (doing so well haha) I'm really sorry for the lack of posts around the forum, life gets the way, was battling depression and anxiety last year so I was mainly on other sites, but I'm feeling much better, so I thought I'd try and get my passion for icon making by making some icons! Now these are spoiler free icons (I chose photos from a few years ago except for one Sophie one). I got them from Tarty Doris :)

MatyldaBuczko085.png MatyldaBuczko132.png PhoebeTonkin020.pngLisaGormley1609.png LynneMcGranger014.png

MatyldaBuczko133.png KellyPaterniti040.png KellyPaterniti024.png LisaGormley1574.png LynneMcGranger008.png

BridgetteSneddon067.png EmmyDougall053.png

I hope you guys like them, and that they are still good after two years (I'm a bit rough atm with photoshop lol)

Archived