BayLinks!

Guest -Chris-

screenshotca0.jpg

BayLinks have some exciting news, today we launch our NEW LOOK! we hope you like it, let us know what you think of the new look by posting a comment here, we would love to know your opinions!

BayLinks also now have their own website URL, from now on you can get to us at

www.baylinks.org

Hope you like these 2 big new features, only on BayLinks! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With help from Chris and Des (*dW*), I have made a special tribute page for Belinda Emmett called "Belinda's Memorial"!!!

It contains my own personal message as well as video clips and a gallery full of pictures.

To check it out for yourselves, here is the link:

Click Me!

REST IN PEACE - You'll Never Be Forgotten!!!!!

Jazer (Jarad) :)

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that there will be a few changes in the Belinda's Memorial page.

Thanks to ste and Ryan, I have been able to find some more clips that feature Belinda as well as getting the chance to mention them (including Chris and Des) for their help!

Also I have edited my message as made a couple of mistakes on it. lol

The clips will be added tomorrow but if anyone else has any H&A clips/episodes featuring Belinda, please let me know.

I will be creating a banner type logo so that the title can stand out better!!

A special thanks to BttB and Summer Bay Journal for letting me use some of your clips in my tribute page.

It is coming along nicely atm but if anyone else have any H&A clips featuring Belinda as Rebecca Fisher/Nash, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived