We Belong Together

Guest Jacksthehottest

hey sorry i havnt updated in ages, hope you like the chapter, tell me what you think..

Chapter 16:

Martha and Jack still sat on the couch, in each others arms discussing their past days that they didn’t spend together. Just then Martha’s phone beeped, it was a message and it said:

Hey Martha

Me and Robbie are having a drink at Noah’s and I was wondering if you wanted to come and join us, by the way how did it go with jack?

Tash.

Martha put her phone back down and turned to Jack.

“Do you have anything planned for tonight?” Martha asked

“No not really why?” Jack asked.

“Tash invited me to come and have a drink at Noah’s with them, do you want to go?” Martha said.

“Yeah ok” Jack replied. Martha gave him a smile she was so glad to have him back.

“Have I told you recently how much I love you” Martha said.

“No not recently” Jack replied joking. Martha laughed and moved closer to Jack and gave him a passionate kiss.

“Why exactly are we doing this?” Jack asked Martha, they stood in front of Noah’s whispering to each other.

“I just want to see how Robbie and Tash react it’s just for a bit of fun” Martha replied.

“Ok then” Jack replied, walking into Noah’s, he spotted Tash and Robbie and headed towards them.

“Hey Jack” Tash and Robbie said at the same time.

“Hey” Jack replied as he sat down smiling to himself.

“You seem to be in a happy mood, anything you want to tell us about” Robbie asked eager to know if Jack and Martha had gotten back together.

“No not really, just something about work” Jack lied.

“Ok” Tash replied disappointed, she was expecting Jack to say that he and Mac had gotten back together.

“What, can’t I be happy?” Jack asked, he looked at Tash and Robbie’s faces and they both seemed to be disappointed.

“No it’s just, well” Robbie didn’t know how to ask him.

“Did you and Martha talk” Tash said before Robbie could finish his sentence. Jack gave out a laugh.

“Oh about that well you see Martha and I decided to brake up, I guess we just weren’t made for each other” Jack replied.

“What?” Tash asked shocked, how could Jack think that? Jack and Martha were perfect for each other.

“Yeah she came by and we got into an argument, and yeah well we decided it’s for the best” Jack replied, he loved seeing the reaction on Tash and Robbie’s faces.

“So you guys haven’t talked since?” Robbie asked making sure he had heard the right thing.

“Yeah” Jack replied. Just then Martha appeared from the corner and started walking towards them. Tash and Robbie looked at each other wondering whether to tell Jack Martha was coming.

“Hey guys” Martha said.

“Hey” Robbie and Tash both replied quietly , they didn’t know how Jack and Martha would act around each other since they had broken up, they hoped it wouldn’t be to awkward.

“Hey Jack” Martha said kissing Jack on the cheek and sitting down on his lap.

“Hey” Jack replied wrapping his hands around Martha’s waist, while she leaned back on him. They both looked at Tash and Robbie’s faces, enjoying the moment.

Tash and Robbie stared at Jack and Martha what was going on with them, Robbie rubbed his eyes, incase he was seeing things.

“I thought you guys were-“Tash tried to say but was stopped, both Jack and Martha couldn’t help but laugh. Tash and Robbie realized what was going on and they both laughed with them

“The look on your faces, were so funny” Jack admitted after he had stopped laughing

“Oh my god, I really had thought for a second that you guys did brake up” Tash said.

“Yeah same” Robbie added. After Martha had stopped laughing she spoke

“Hope you guys aren’t angry” Martha said.

“No we’re happy you and Jack are back together” Tash replied.

“Me too” Martha added looking back at Jack.

All 4 of them spent most of the time talking and joking around, Martha was so happy everything was back to the way it was before, she hoped that Lauren was out of the picture and that she would leave Jack and her alone, she couldn’t stand being away from Jack, she was glad to finally have him back.

Martha and Jack stood up and were ready to go home, just then someone called out to Martha. They turned around to see Alf standing there.

“Hey Martha and Jack” Alf said.

“Hey” Both replied.

“Martha did you need the keys for the apartment, because I’m leaving now or are you staying at Sally’s.” Alf asked. Martha didn’t know what to reply, she hadn’t though of where she was staying tonight. Jack wrapped his hands around her.

“She’s staying at my place” Jack replied, before Martha could say anything.

“I am?” Martha asked, once Alf had left.

“Yeah that’s only if you want to know” Jack said. She gave him a smile and a quick kiss. On the way home Jack and Martha were walking hand in hand but what they didn’t realize was that someone was watching them.

Lauren watched as Martha and Jack chatted away happily, an idea was forming into her head.

Chapter 17:

Martha looked around the place, it seemed like she was lost, she was lying in a bedroom that was pretty small, she had no one beside her, none to keep her warm, she took another look around the place and saw an empty room all it had was a bed. She wondered where she was and how she had gotten here, she got up and headed outside the bedroom, Martha realized it was a small apartment, it didn’t have much things in it only a couple of scrapbooks and clothes everywhere. She wondered where Jack was, she wanted him to be here, but he wasn’t. she walked around the house, she wondered if the place was hers, she walked towards the balcony and couldn’t believe her eyes, she was in the city, lights were turned on there was cars and all the shops were still working, Martha didn’t know what she was doing here.

Suddenly she woke up….

She looked around the bedroom, a bedroom that was familiar, and she had Jack’s arms around her, she smiled to herself. “It was just a dream”, she thought to herself. She remembered back to the dream and wondered why she had the dream, and she also wondered why jack wasn’t in it. Just then Lauren came back into her mind, what if the dream was a sign, maybe Lauren would try and do something again, that’s why Jack wasn’t in there. After a couple of minutes she decided to give up trying to find out why she had the dream and she decided to go back to sleep and forget about it. But before she closed her eyes, she felt Jack’s arm move, she looked at him.

“Hey sorry did I wake you?” Martha asked, hoping she didn’t

“No you didn’t”? replied Jack still half asleep. Martha didn’t say anything.

“Are you ok?” Jack asked Martha, he wondered why she would be up at this time of the night, but then again she could ask him the same question.

“It’s nothing I just had a bad dream” Martha replied honestly, she didn’t want to tell Jack about it, because there was nothing to worry about it was just a dream right? Jack looked at Martha he could tell she was distracted.

“Are you sure you’re ok” Jack asked again. Martha lay on the bed without saying anything.

“Jack what if Lauren tries something else?” Martha asked suddenly. Jack was surprised by her question. Jack thought back to the morning where Lauren was saying how she had a plan to make Jack’s life hell. Jack turned around to face Martha he didn’t know what to say to her, he wasn’t sure about the answer.

“But Martha she can’t do anything, as long as I have you and we have trust she won’t be able to do anything to us” Jack said as he gave her a smile. Martha turned around to face Jack and returned the smile.

“You’re right” Martha replied leaning over and giving Jack a kiss on the lips.

“I love you” Jack said.

“I love you too” replied Martha.

“So are you feeling better now?” Jack asked.

“Much” Martha replied, Jack wrapped his hands around Martha and eventually they both fell asleep again.

Martha woke up to sound of footsteps, she looked around and saw Jack getting dressed, she was happy it was finally morning.

“Good morning” Jack said brightly as he went back and lay next to Martha giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Morning” Martha replied.

“How did you sleep?” Jack asked.

“Alright”

“No more bad dreams?” Jack asked.

“No just good dreams” Martha replied giving him a smile, he returned it. Martha snuggled up to Jack, she knew it was the morning and that she should be getting up, but it just felt right being with Jack and just laying in bed.

“Do you have work today?” Jack asked.

“Yeah sometime this afternoon, oh and that reminds me I have to go and grab my clothes for work” Martha replied.

“Ok well I’m going to go and make us breakfast” Jack said kissing Martha on the cheek and walking off into the kitchen.

heres the next chapter hope u like it thanx for all the comments.

Chapter 18:

Martha was working at Noah’s looking bored, sure there was customers to serve dishes to wash and tables to clean, but none of it interested her, sure it was just a job but why would you do a job if you didn’t like it. Martha had no option but to continue her job, a person like her could only get this kind of job, she wished she had a job she loved, something like a fashion designer, and interviewer, be on TV or acting, she would love to do a job that was interesting and these were only the start she could stand and count millions of jobs that she would love to do, but she was stuck with one, it was summer bay, there weren’t much better options. At least a couple of things were going right in her life, she had the best family Ric and granddad she didn’t know what she would do without them, they have been here for her when she needed them. Her friends like Robbie and Tash, they were her best friends for as long as she could remember being in the bay, and then there was her boyfriend, Jack. The one she loved the most; she didn’t know what she would do without him, just thinking of him would make her smile. Martha looked around the bar and headed back to work.

Lauren approached Noah’s and looked at the flyer that was stuck on the doorway. She didn’t take much notice of it she walked inside Noah’s and sat down on the table. She looked around to find Martha, god she hated her just as much as she hated Jack, the only reason why she hated her was because she made Jack happy, she hates seeing Jack happy, and she was determined to make his life hell just like what he did before to her, when he killed her best friend.

“Hey Martha” Beth said approaching her. Martha snapped out of her daydream and turned around to find Beth standing there.

“Hey” Martha replied. Beth looked at Martha she seemed distracted. “Are you ok?” Beth asked, now gaining Martha’s attention. “Yeah I’m fine I’m just tired.” Martha replied.

“Ok well I just wanted to tell you we will be closing early tomorrow night, because we have that party thing happening here again, are you going to come or will you be working that night” Beth asked. Martha thought for awhile she hoped she didn’t have to work she wanted to have a night where she could just enjoy herself and go out.

“No I’m not working but I sure will be coming” Martha replied with a smile. “Ok then I better get going” Beth said as she walked off.

Lauren who had over heard the whole conversation couldn’t help but smile, she then remembered about the flyer and went to see it again. So the party starts at 7 Lauren thought to herself. She had an idea forming in her mind, she knew exactly what to do, but first she had to make a few calls and changes before her plan could get into full swing.

Jack who was on his way home in the car couldn’t stop thinking about the question Martha had asked him about Lauren, he didn’t know if Lauren had left the bay, he hoped she did maybe she gave up Jack thought to himself, but Jack knew he was wrong Lauren wouldn’t give up that easily, he just hoped she didn’t do anything to brake him and Martha up. Jack got out of the car and headed inside he looked over at the clock, Martha is supposed to arrive soon Jack thought to himself. He went to grab a drink for the fridge when he heard someone knock on the door.

“Come in” Jack yelled out. Martha opened door and came in as soon as she saw Jack her face lit up with a smile.

“Hey” Jack said as he put his drink down and walked over to Martha and gave her a hug.

“Hey” she replied giving him a kiss on the cheek, she was glad that her shift was over and she could spend the whole day with Jack.

“Are you working tomorrow night, if you aren’t I was wondering if we could go out to the surf club with Tash and Robbie” Martha asked, she hoped Jack didn’t have to work she had already been to Tash’s house and they agreed on coming all she wanted to know now was if Jack was coming.

“I don’t know I will have to check, hopefully I’m not working but I don’t know” Jack replied.

“So what do you feel like doing today” Martha asked Jack. They were now sitting on the couch. “Well……..” Jack started giving Martha smile and moving as close as he could get to her, but before their lips could touch, they were distracted by the knocking on the door.

“Oh great” Jack thought as he walked over to the door, Martha stayed sitting on the couch. Jack opened to find Lauren standing there, he was shocked.

“Lauren, what are you doing here” Jack said still in shock, Martha had realized who was at the door, she hoped that Lauren would had left the bay by now but she hadn’t.

“Hey Jack” Lauren said cheerfully. “I’m not here to cause trouble I just wanted to tell you something” Lauren added. Martha got up from the couch and now was standing next to Jack.

“Hello Martha” Lauren said, Martha looked down at the floor. “Hey she replied quietly not even bothering to look up at her.

“Why are you here?” Jack asked Lauren. “Well, Jack I think I have caused you enough trouble I mean you don’t deserve any of it, I know what happened 2 years ago was an accident and I just wanted to apologize for everything I have done” Lauren replied.

Jack stood there looking shocked he had never expected to hear those words from Lauren, Martha who was standing next to Jack was shocked as well, but she had a feeling that Lauren was making it all up.

“Ok” Jack replied he didn’t know what to say, sure this was a good thing but was she being serious, was she really gong to stop.

“Look I know it may be hard for you to believe but I have realized you were right, nothing I do will bring her back, I really am sorry Jack” Lauren said with a smile. Jack and Martha both stood quiet none of them speaking.

“So are we ok now?” Lauren asked, she spoke because she saw none of them were going to say anything. “I guess so” Jack replied that was the first thing that came to his mind. “Ok well I’ll see you around then” Lauren said as she left.

“Jack are you crazy, do you really believe all that she is saying” Martha asked, she didn’t know how Jack would possibly believe any of it. They both went and sat down on the couch again. “Jack” Martha said waving her hand in front of his face.

“I don’t know Martha” Jack replied. “What you mean you actually think all of a sudden she wants to be nice to you” Martha asked.

“ I don’t know what to think, but for now I have nothing better to believe I mean what if she is being serious, then she would finally leave us alone” Jack said trying to convince Martha. Martha didn’t reply she didn’t know how Jack could actually believe any of it.

“So where were we before we were interrupted” Jack said trying to get the whole situation out of his head, he started moving closer to Martha, but she just sat there.

“I’m not in the mood” Martha replied. “Martha this Lauren girl is really getting to you isn’t she?” Jack asked.

“I don’t know I just keep thinking she might have something planned for us” Martha replied. “C’mon Martha stop thinking about it, maybe you should just accept that she has given up” Jack replied.

After a long pause, Jack finally spoke up. “Let’s go to the beach” Jack said pulling Martha up, he was trying to get Lauren out of Martha’s head he didn’t want her to worry about Lauren.

“Fine” Martha replied. Jack looked at her, he put his hands around her and gave a quick kiss “As I said before as long as I have you everything is fine” Jack said.

Lauren, who was back at her apartment, was smiling to herself. “Now they won’t suspect a thing” she said.

Next Time:

-What does Lauren have planned?

Hey here is the next chapter plz plz tell me what you think

Chapter 19:

Martha and Jack walked hand in hand down to the beach, when they both found their spot they sat down, none of them were really speaking. Martha was too concentrated on thinking about Lauren and what she might do, and Jack was trying to figure out a way to get Lauren out of Martha’s head, he had seen how she had being reacting Jack wished Martha could just forget about it all, even if Lauren has anything planned , It wouldn’t brake him and Martha up.

“Jack what if-“Martha began

“No Martha, don’t think about it” Jack replied, before Martha could finish her sentence.

“But Jack-“she started again.

“Martha as I said before there is nothing to be worried about” Jack said.

“Jack what if she tries to do something, you know she may try and put you’re life in danger or mine, all of a sudden she decides to be nice to you, don’t you think it’s a bit weird?.” Martha asked

“Yeah ok you’re right it is a bit weird, but I mean what could she possible do, I don’t think she is that type of person that would physically hurt us, I mean she hasn’t done it in the past and I don’t know what she could do to us” Jack replied.

Martha could see Jack didn’t like discussing the situation, Martha thought to herself about what Jack had said, he was right, nothing else she could do would break Jack and Martha up, maybe she would just have to accept the fact that Lauren had given up.

“I’m sorry” Martha said looking up at Jack then placing her head on his shoulder.

“No it’s ok, I just don’t want you to worry about anything” Jack replied, now facing Martha. Martha had lifted her head from his shoulder and was looking back directly at Jack.

“Ok I promise no more talk about her” Martha said to Jack as she gave him a smile.

“That’s good to know” Jack replied returning the smile.

Back at the apartment Lauren had it all figured out, but she had to check one thing out before she could start her plan. It was all going to start at 7 when the party had gotten into full swing. She wanted to know if Martha would come that’s all she wanted; she hoped Jack wouldn’t come, because that would ruin her plan and then she would have to change it. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

“Hello” the man on the other side of the phone replied.

“Hey it’s Lauren, I haven’t heard from you in a while” Lauren said into the phone.

“What do you want now, I thought I was finished with you” the man on the other side of the phone replied annoyed.

“That’s not a nice way to speak to me after all I have done for you” Lauren said. Then there was silence Lauren began to smile to herself.

“Fine what is it now, what do you want me to do?” asked the man.

The man listened carefully as Lauren described the plan, she told him where he would find Martha and what to do.

“Are you sure you can do that?” Lauren asked.

“Yeah well, it seems pretty hard from what you told me she must love him heaps, but I think I can pull it off with adding a few things in, all I need is a description and a picture” The man replied. Lauren now had a huge smile across her face; finally things were starting to workout.

“Ok well come by and I’ll give you the photo remember its tomorrow night at the surf club” Lauren said before she hanged up. This must have been one of the best plans she had come up with, she knew hurting Jack or Martha physically wouldn’t do the job, she wanted to see Jack suffer even more and if Martha and him broke up Jack wouldn’t get over it, then he will realize how it made me feel all those years ago and he would finally realize what it would feel like loosing someone you love. She said with a smile.

“I need to go later and grab a change of clothes” Martha said to Jack, they were still at the beach.

“No you don’t” Jack replied with a smile. Martha was confused “What do you mean I don’t, of course I do what am I supposed to wear” Martha asked. He wanted to tell Martha about the decision he had been thinking about in his head for days.

“What I’m trying to say is that I want you to move in with me, that’s only if you want” Jack asked hoping the answer would be yes.

“Are you serious?” Martha asked sounding causal, but inside she was jumping up and down.

“Yeah I have been thinking about it for a couple of days, so what do you say?” Jack asked.

“I would love to” Martha replied. Jack put his hands around Martha; she adjusted her self so that now she was sitting on Jack’s lap.

“What do you say; we go and grab some of your clothes now, and move the rest over on the weekend?” Jack asked.

“Yeah sounds like a plan” Martha replied still keeping that smile on her face.

“Are you sure you are ready to live with me, I mean you could get sick of me” Martha asked joking around.

“I doubt that will ever happen” Jack replied moving closer to Martha. This time Martha moved even closer and their lips finally met. They shared a passionate kiss. After they broke away Jack stood up and then helped Martha up, he put his hands around her and they gazed into each others eyes.

“Let’s go” Jack said as he grabbed Martha’s hand and they headed to Martha’s apartment.

omg thanx soo much for all ur comments hope u like the next chapter, i think there will be like 3 or 4 more chapters for this fic....here it is

Chapter 20:

Martha was washing the dishes, she couldn’t be happier she never expected Jack to ask her to move in, but she was glad he did, she couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. She looked around the place and shook her head, someone has to clean this place up Martha said as she picked up a broom, she had totally forgotten about Lauren, she didn’t even cross her mind anymore. Martha was just happy she had Jack and now they were living together, she couldn’t wait to tell everyone, especially Tash and granddad she knew they would be real happy to hear it, a year ago she never imagined her life being like this, she was happy with Jack and she would never do anything to hurt him, he was the one she loved.

“Hey I’m back” Jack shouted as he walked in, he saw Martha holding the broom and noticed she was trying to clean up the house.

“Hey” Martha replied with a smile.

“What do you think you’re doing” Jack said as he grabbed the broom out of Martha’s hands and placed it down.

“Jack someone’s got to clean this place” Martha said.

“Yeah I know but that person isn’t you, I didn’t ask you to live with me so you could clean the house” Jack said joking around; he walked over and sat on the chair.

“Oh really then why did you” Martha asked as she followed him, he pulled her down onto his lap.

“Because I love you and I don’t see my life with anyone but you” jack replied with a smile. Martha couldn’t believe how lucky she was, she had the perfect man and that’s all she had ever wanted.

“I love you to Jack and I only see my life with you in it, I don’t know what I would do without you” Martha replied moving closer, so close that their lips almost touching, but they were distracted by a knock on the door.

“Oh god, not again” Jack replied. Martha stood up and Jack followed, Martha opened the door to find Lauren there. Jack froze just when he had everything going well with Martha, Lauren turns up, he tried all day to get Lauren out of Martha’s head and when it finally worked she comes back.

“Hey” Jack replied with a smile, trying to seem happy.

“Hey sorry to disturb you I was just wondering if you guys will be coming to the surf club tomorrow it’s just that I don’t know much people because I’m new to here” Lauren asked eager to know if they were both going or just Martha.

“What is you’re problem” Martha snapped at Lauren, she couldn’t take it anymore, what was she trying to do, 2 days ago she tried ruining Jack’s life and now she’s pretending it’s all ok.

“Mine?” Lauren asked nicely, she felt like shouting back at Martha but she didn’t want to incase it ruined her plan.

“Yes yours, why are you pretending to be all nice” Martha asked.

“Martha don’t-“Jack started.

“No Jack I don’t know how you can believe any of this” Martha said, she couldn’t take anymore of this she walked of into Jack’s room.

Jack stood their not knowing what to say.

“Sorry I didn’t mean for that to happen” Lauren said.

“No it’s ok I think it’s best for you to go home, I don’t think I’m going to the surf club because I have work but I’m sure Martha will” Jack replied.

“Ok well see you around” Lauren said as she left. She stood outside Jack’s place finally everything was complete all she had to do was to wait for tomorrow night to come.

Jack closed the door and turned to walk towards his room and opened it slowly. He walked in and sat next to Martha, not saying anything, he didn’t know what to say.

“Jack, I’m sorry for snapping like that” Martha said after a long silence.

“No don’t be, it’s not your fault” Jack said putting his arm around her.

“It’s just that I can’t stand her, I don’t even know what she is doing, she arrives here and tries to ruin you’re life and now she wants to be friends” Martha said turning to look at Jack.

“I know, but try not to worry about it I hate seeing you like this” Jack replied, giving her a smile.

“C’mon let’s go out for dinner” Jack said standing up. Martha grabbed his arm and pulled him down on top of her.

“Why don’t we just stay here” Martha suggested leaning in for a quick kiss, after they broke away, jack looked at her

“Sounds like a good idea” he said before leaning in for another.

“Come in” Lauren said as she sat on the couch waiting for the mystery man to arrive.

“Hello James, long time no see” Lauren said once he stepped in.

“Hey” he replied. Lauren walked over to the table and grabbed the picture of Martha, she handed it to James. He looked at it in shock.

“What do you know her?” Lauren asked once she had seen the look on his face.

“Is this Martha McKenzie?” James asked still in shock.

“Yeah do you know her” a smile creped up on Lauren’s face.

“Yeah, she went to the same high school as me” he replied not taking his eyes of the picture.

“Well then you two will have no problem getting along” Lauren said giving him a wink.

hey all this is the next chapter, plz tell me what you think

Chapter 21:

Martha had no trouble getting to sleep that night she had Jack by her side everything was perfect she tried to get Lauren out of her head, Martha still found her suspicious of something but didn’t bother bringing it up, because she knew Jack didn’t want to discuss it.

Martha opened her eyes to find Jack still next to her sleeping; it was now 8 o’clock in the morning. She tried her hardest to not wake Jack up, she wanted to get up and make breakfast, but before she could get out of bed somebody grabbed her, Martha knew it was Jack.

“Good morning” Jack said as he put his arm around Martha,

“Good morning” Martha replied.

“Where are you going?” Jack asked, he wondered why Martha was getting up early.

“I was just going to go and make breakfast” Martha answered, leaning down to kiss Jack. “It’s too early” Jack replied. “Why don’t we just stay here for a little while” he added

Martha was really looking forward to tonight; she was glad that she would be spending tonight with Tash, Robbie and Jack, but she still didn’t know if Jack was coming.

“Hey Jack did you find out if you are working tonight” Martha asked turning to face Jack.

“Yeah I’m working tonight, there is a new case that came up and Peter is giving me the chance to work on it” Jack answered. “Sorry” he added, he knew Martha would be disappointed, she was expecting to spend tonight with him. Martha looked away from Jack, trying to hide her disappointment.

“That’s ok” she added trying to sound like there was nothing wrong. “I’m sorry Martha I really wanted to go as well but I can’t” Jack said.

“Nah don’t worry about it” Martha replied, she was still disappointed but she knew that Jack couldn’t drop his job just for one night, jack loved his job, he could spend working all day at the station and catching bad guys. Jack looked at Martha; he could tell she wasn’t happy.

“Are you sure it’s ok” Jack asked Martha. “Yeah it’s fine” Martha replied giving him a quick kiss.

“Don’t be to disappointed, I mean you are going to be seeing a lot of me, since you’re living with me, who knows you might get sick of being with” Jack said giving out a laugh.

“Never” Martha replied giving Jack a smile, Jack pulled Martha even closer to him, giving her a passionate kiss.

“So you got it, give me a call when it’s all done” Lauren said to James. “Yes I got it, but this is the last time I’m doing anything for you” he replied.

“Whatever” she said giving him a smile.

“Why are you even making me do this, I know what Jack did was pretty bad, but couldn’t you do something else, instead of breaking him and Martha up.” He asked.

“Hey, Jack deserves everything he is going to get, if him and Martha break up, he will be miserable for his whole life and I’ll make sure that they don’t get back together again” she replied.

“Fine then” James replied he knew he wasn’t going to talk his way out of it, when Lauren wanted something done nothing would change her mind, and plus he would never forget what she had done for him it was time for him to return the favor.

“I’m sure Martha will have no problem falling for you, as she already knows you” Lauren replied.

The party was full at swing. There was loud music and a lot of people dancing; Martha Tash and Robbie entered finding a space to stand, since it was so crowded.

“Ill go and get the drinks” Martha said, she walked towards the bar, but before she reached it she hit into a tall man.

“Sorry I um- didn’t” Martha tried to say, but stopped when she saw who it was.

“James?” Martha asked shocked.

“Hey Martha, haven’t seen you in ages” James said with a smile.

Next Time: - Will Martha do something she will regret for her whole life?

ok well heres the next chapter, there is going to be 2 more chapters i think, plz tell me what you think

Chapter 22:

The rest the night Martha had spent talking to James, she hadn’t seen him since high school and they had so much to talk about, Martha felt like she had finally met someone who she could discuss her school years with, she had so much great memory’s to share but never got the chance to talk to anyone with it, and now she had James.

“So how long you being in summer bay?” Martha asked taking her drink and ordering her 4th drink from the bar, she was having a huge conversation that she didn’t even realize how much alcohol she was drinking. James didn’t mind he kept passing the drinks to her this was part of his plan, get her drunk as possible that she could do anything with her, he didn’t want to do this to Martha, he had actually felt sorry for her, Martha was in love with Jack and he was going to just ruin it, but he had to Lauren had done so much for him, he just couldn’t turn her down.

“Well, I came here like 3days ago, just for a holiday, just to relax, I never thought I was going to find you here, if I did I would of come earlier” James said giving her a wink. Martha was into the conversation too much and the alcohol was affecting her she didn’t really realize what James was trying to do, normally she would pick up things when people had something planned, but now it was different she was particularly to drunk to talk.

The night progressed it was reaching midnight, and Martha was still talking to James, she hadn’t even thought about Jack, she had totally forgotten about him. By now she had around 8 drinks and James kept them coming. Robbie and Tash had tried to convince her to go home and to stop drinking but James said he would take care of it, lucky for Martha Robbie and Tash didn’t go home they waited for Martha.

James was happy with how things were going, soon enough Martha would be drunk enough to fall for anything. Martha accidentally turned around and knocked over a glass, everyone stopped and looked; all eyes were focused on Martha now including Robbie’s and Tasha’s. When they all noticed it was just a broken glass, they all turned back around and continued to do what they were before.

“Here let me help you with that” James said getting down and kneeling besides Martha, was this his chance.

“No, no it’s alright I’ve got it” Martha said as her head was spinning, she didn’t know what was happening, everything was spinning the music was going even louder and louder and the next thing she knew she was kissing someone she didn’t realize who it was at first and her head was spinning, with confusion, after about a 30seconds she realized what was doing on and quickly pulled away. She quickly stood up.

“No, it’s ok Martha I feel the same way” replied James.

“What” asked Martha confused, she had now got what was going on, but was surprised by James answer

“You kissed me, it’s ok I feel the same way” James replied.

“No I , didn’t, it’s just, that umm” Martha tried to say but couldn’t find the words.

“Martha you ok” Robbie asked coming over to her with Tash.

“I’m fine” Martha replied hardly standing up she leaned against the bar.

“I think it’s best if we take you home” Tash said grabbing her arm.

“No, you don’t have to go, I’ll take her home” James tried to shout out over the music but before Martha could hear it they were already gone.

Next Time: - Jack finds out about what happened

Ok now there is only 2 chapters left, I know I said that last time as well lol I will have the next two chapters up during the weekend hopefully since it’s the school holidays yay :D:D and I just wanted to say ALL of you’re comments are really appreciated I love reading all of them so please tell me what you think

enjoy the chapter it's pretty long

Chapter 23:

Martha woke up from the sound of her phone ringing, she looked around the room and realized it was Jack’s room, for a second she thought everything was perfect and nothing was wrong, then it hit her, she remembered back to last night and what happened with James. She picked up her phone and answered it.

“Hello” Martha said, she listened to the other person on the phone and was shocked to hear who it was.

“Crystal” Martha asked shocked, she hadn’t heard from her since high school, her and Martha were practically best friends in high school, and after those years were over Crystal followed her dream and went to work, with something she loved and left to go to the city, while Martha started to work at Noah’s. Martha listened to Crystal, and was shocked to hear what she was saying, yesterday her life was normal and now overnight she had seen James and had heard from Crystal what was next?

“What are you serious?” Martha asked, she was shocked and wasn’t sure if she had heard the right thing.

“Yes of course I’m sure, Martha I know you had always wanted to do something with you’re life and here’s you’re chance” Crystal replied on the phone. Martha stayed quiet and didn’t speak, she knew this job offer would be great and it was what she wanted, but she couldn’t leave everything behind and just go to the city

“I’m guessing you don’t want to take the offer?” Crystal said, trying to figure out why Martha wasn’t replying.

“No, it’s not that I would love to work in a job like that, it’s just that I don’t think I can leave everything behind” Martha replied.

“I understand Martha, but I know you always wanted to do something big with you’re life and I though you would be the perfect person for the job” Crystal said sounding disappointed.

“Well, what about I think about it” Martha replied.

“Ok well can you get back to me, but Martha just remember it’s just like we always dreamed about me and you owing our own business, having a good life with doing what we love” Crystal said, Martha knew what Crystal was saying to her was true, but she didn’t think she could just leave everything behind, she had her family here and Jack. Then she got caught up in her own thoughts, she wondered if she would tell Jack about last night.

“Well, I give you a ring later” Martha replied, snapping out of her thoughts and hanging up, she put the phone down next to her and stared up at the ceiling, a lot of thoughts were going through her mind, a month ago she would have never thought of this happening, her life was full of dramas.

“Hey, you’re awake?” Jack said opening the door and coming in, he sat down on the bed next to Martha.

“Yeah, the phone woke me up” Martha replied, but then realized what she had said, was she going to tell Jack about what Crystal had said to her.

“It was just granddad he was asking when I was working” Martha said, it was the best she could make up in a short time, before Jack had asked her anything else.

“Ok, well it seems like you had a long night, how was it?” Jack asked. Martha knew the question was coming, was she even going to mention James to Jack, she decided it was best just to put everything behind her, if she told Jack she knew he wouldn’t be happy so she decided to leave it.

“Yeah it was ok” Martha replied, trying not to make a conversation about it, she felt guilty about what she did.

“Just ok, or were you just too drunk to remember” Jack asked joking around. Martha let out a fake laugh, she had drank too much and she practically didn’t know much of what had happened last night, she only remembered the part with kissing James, and how Tash and Robbie brought her back home.

“That must have been it” she said giving him a smile “I came in here late, you were just to busy sleeping to realize I was home” Martha said giving out a laugh.

“Oh I’m sorry” Jack said giving her a smile and leaning closer to her and giving her a passionate kiss, but Martha didn’t respond, she couldn’t help but feel guilty, she really wanted to tell Jack, but she couldn’t she knew he’d be angry, and what if it had meant that they would brake up, she couldn’t risk it.

“What’s wrong” Jack asked, noticing Martha didn’t kiss him back he was surprised.

“Umm, nothing I’m just umm tired and I got a headache from last night” Martha replied trying to think of something.

“Oh ok well I was thinking that we could go to the diner for breakfast, but if you’re not feeling up to it we could always have breakfast at home” Jack said worried about Martha.

“Nah, it’s ok, we’ll go to the diner” Martha replied.

“Are you sure?, we don’t have to” Jack said

“No it’s fine, I’ll just go and get ready” Martha replied getting up trying to find her clothes.

“After breakfast we can go and grab you’re stuff and bring it over here, then you will be permanently living here” Jack said standing up behind her and putting his hands around her waist, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Ummm,,, yeah sounds great” Martha sad trying to get free of Jack’s grip and headed towards the bathroom, she got in and closed the door. She looked herself in the mirror, and saw tears coming out of her eyes, she felt so bad, all Jack ever did, was try to make her happy and he showed her how much he had loved her. She knew he was the one for her, but what she did last night was unforgivable, even it was only one kiss it shouldn’t have happened she just hoped she would have to never see James again. She remembered to the conversation she had earlier with Crystal, maybe she should just go to the city and leave everything behind, this way she could forget about everything, but Martha knew she couldn’t do that, Jack didn’t even know about the kiss and maybe she was just over reacting, maybe it would all turn out ok.

Martha and Jack entered the diner, Jack didn’t even try and hold Martha’s hand or even put his arm around her he could sense something was wrong, she kept rejecting him every time he had tried to comfort her and she was acting different today, maybe it’s because she is just tired Jack thought to himself.

“Hey guys” Robbie said waving to Jack and Martha.

“Hey” Jack and Martha replied both at the same time. Tash looked at Martha and she could see something was up, Martha didn’t look to happy and she knew it had something to do with last night

“Join us” Robbie said pointing to the seats opposite him and Tash.

“Sure, but I have to go and order breakfast, I’ll be right back” Jack said, Martha went and sat down quietly hoping Robbie and Tash wouldn’t bring it up.

“Hello” James said answering his phone.

“They are at the dinner now, so go” Lauren said on the other side of the phone.

“What you want me to go over there now?” James asked.

“Yeah of course I did, you stuffed up last night, it wasn’t supposed to end that way, more was supposed to happen” Lauren replied sounding angry.

“I couldn’t they took her home, I didn’t want to push her into anything she didn’t want, even though she probably didn’t even remember any of it, well what do you want me to do now, I mean Jack is with her now,” James replied.

“That’s even better, I’m pretty sure Jack doesn’t know about what happened with you and Martha last night, I want you to go there and tell him” Lauren replied, a smile grew on her face.

“Are you sure that’s going to work, what if it doesn’t break them up?” James said unsure of the idea.

“Trust me Jack’s face will be priceless once he finds out his perfect girlfriend had gone and done something behind his back” Lauren said laughing.

“Ok if you say so but this is that last thing I’m doing for you after I do this you will leave me alone?” he asked.

“Well that’s if it all works out the way I want it to” she said before hanging up the phone.

James put his phone down, he didn’t want to do this but he knew he had to, he had to go and do it now so he could get it over and done with then Lauren would be out of his life. He grabbed his car keys and headed for the diner.

“So Martha, are you ok” Tash asked, she could see Martha was quiet and that wasn’t like her.

“No Tash, everything is stuffed up, last night wasn’t supposed to happen” Martha replied.

“It’s ok Mac, I’m sure Jack will understand it’s not like you actually kissed him back” Tash said, now Martha began to feel more and more guilty.

“What! You did didn’t you?” Tash asked surprised, Martha nodded her yes.

“Oh my god I can’t believe this, you kissed him back, Mac what were you thinking” Tash said razing her voice.

“I know I shouldn’t have done it didn’t mean nothing it was just at that moment I didn’t know what I was doing, please keep it down” Martha said looking over to the counter she hoped Jack didn’t hear.

“What you mean you haven’t told Jack yet?” Robbie asked shocked.

“Yeah I don’t want to tell him, so please don’t say anything.” Martha said.

“Mac you have to tell him, even though he will be angry he deserves to know what happened, he is you’re boyfriend.” Tash said.

“Yeah Mac you have to tell Jack” Robbie added.

“Tell me what?” Jack asked, looking first at Tash and Robbie then at Martha.

Martha prepared to tell Jack, the biggest mistake she had made in her life.

Next Chapter: - Jack finds out (sorry I didn’t get to do this part, it will be in the next chapter for sure)

- How doe she react to it?

Hey the next chapter is the last one I think

Please tell me what you think of this one

Enjoy

Chapter 24:

“Martha” Jack said still looking at her.

“Um, we were just talking about last night” Martha said, she knew that this didn’t sound convincing but she didn’t want him to find out the truth.

“Yeah I was just saying how great it was” Robbie replied, helping Martha out, even though he knew Martha should be telling Jack the truth, he was the one that said it while Jack was there, and he decided it was best for Martha to tell Jack, not anyone else.

“Ok then, so did I really miss out on much” Jack said taking a seat next to Martha. Both Robbie and Tash looked at Martha

“Nah you didn’t miss out on much” Tash replied as she could see no one else would say anything.

“Tash come help me get the drinks” Robbie said, he wanted to get out of there, he didn’t want to say anything incase he accidentally said something about last night.

“Ok” Tasha replied following Robbie.

Jack could sense that everyone was acting weird, he didn’t know what was happening, firstly Martha wasn’t even talking much and every time he tried to come close or comfort her she would reject him, and now with Tasha and Robbie they hardly said anything, which wasn’t like them.

“Martha is everything ok” Jack asked. Martha turned around to face Jack.

“Yeah everything is fine” Martha replied looking away, she hoped Jack wouldn’t ask her anymore question she felt guilty because of what she did.

“So then why is everyone acting weird?” Jack asked still not convinced

“What do you mean?” Martha asked pretending not to know what was going on.

“Well Tash and Robbie are hardly even talking and you haven’t said much to me either” Jack asked, hoping to get some answers.

“I haven’t realized anything and besides I already told you I’m just tired that’s’ all” she said forcing a smile, she knew if Jack kept asking she would eventually end up telling him, she didn’t want that happening because she knew that Jack wouldn’t be happy and it would probably stuff up their relationship even if it was only one kiss.

“So you’re not having second thoughts?” Jack asked.

“About what?” Martha asked confused.

“Moving in” he replied

“No of course not” she said forcing another smile, Jack leant over and gave her a kiss on the cheek, Martha wished he hadn’t because every time he did it, it reminded her of what she did, and how guilty she felt. Just then Tash and Robbie arrived back, Martha was glad, maybe now they could change the conversation, and all she could do was hope that Jack wouldn’t find out, as long as she didn’t see James everything would be fine.

James parked his car and walked inside, he just wished the moment could hurry up and that he could just get all this over and done with. He walked into the diner and spotted Martha, Jack and Martha’s friends.

Martha looked up shocked, she didn’t speak but placed her hand over her face, hoping James wouldn’t see her and turned around the other way. Tasha and Robbie had noticed Martha’s reaction and they turned around to see who was standing there. Jack was too busy eating his breakfast to realize what they were all looking at.

“Martha, I thought I would find you here” James aid coming over and standing in front of the table, now Martha had to face the truth she turned around and looked at James, Robbie and Tash looked at Martha and knew this wasn’t going to be good. Jack also looked up at James, wondering what was going on he had never seen him around.

“Can we help you?” Jack asked, the man standing in front of him, Martha began to feel nervous and started to shake, she tried her hardest to keep the tears from coming out.

“I just wanted to talk to Martha for a second” James replied, he too felt bad about what he was doing, but he knew he had to do this. Jack turned around to face Martha, Jack would have normally said that Martha had never seen him before but the look on her face, convinced Jack that she had known him, she looked so scared. Martha saw the look Jack gave her, she couldn’t stand it anymore she faced her head down and looked at the table not making eye contact with anyone.

“Martha?” Jack asked, shocked about her reaction to all of this, he was confused what was going on.

“Martha I just wanted to say I feel the same way” James blurted out, he wanted to get straight to the point. Jack’s face turned pale, he had a bad feeling about all this, and he wanted some answers. Martha could feel the tears coming out but she remained facing down she knew if she looked up she would have lost it and would break down in front of them all

“What, who are you, what are you on about? How do you know Martha?” Jack asked still confused, right now all he wanted to know were answers. Martha still didn’t look up.

“Martha talk to me, last night was supposed to happen and I just wanted to tell you I feel the same way” James replied ignoring Jack’s question.

“Martha what the hell is going on?” Jack asked, practically shouting, the whole diner froze and turned around to look at him. Things were starting to come clearer to Jack, all the weird things going on this morning had something to with last night, he looked over at Martha, and she looked up at him, she had tears streaming down her face, he hated seeing her like this, but he didn’t know what to do, he wanted to know what happened last night.

“I think it’s best if we left” Tash said standing up, Robbie didn’t answer he also stood up and they both started to leave taking James with them.

“I think you should leave” Tash said grabbing James hand and pulling him out, James didn’t mind a small smile appeared on his face, he saw the look on Jack’s face when he had said it and he had a good feeling that it was going to be over between him and Martha.

“What is going on Martha please tell me” Jack pleaded, Martha took a deep breath and prepared to tell Jack everything

“You did what?” Jack snapped, he couldn’t believe what he had just heard how could Martha do this to him.

“I know Jack I’m sorry” Martha said she could hardly talk.

“Sorry is that the best you can do” Jack shouted and this was only the beginning. “It was one night without me and this is what you go and do, I thought I could trust you” Jack said furious, he couldn’t believe that Martha would do this to him, he thought she loved him.

“Jack it wasn’t meant to happen” Martha replied, she could see how angry Jack was getting.

“Which part the kiss or the bit where I found out?” Jack replied making eye contact with Martha, Jack hated seeing Martha cry, but he couldn’t do anything to stop the tears.

“The kiss, it was just a mistake I guess the alcohol got to me, I never meant for this to happen Jack, I’m so sorry, I love you” Martha replied she had calmed her self down now.

“Love me?, is that what you call love, when did you plan on telling me” Jack asked, he could see that Martha was looking down at the table again. She didn’t reply.

“Just like I thought, you didn’t even plan on telling me, you thought you would just get on with you’re life pretending like nothing happened, did you ever think about how much this would hurt me” Jack said getting worked up again.

“Jack-“she began but was cut off by Jack.

“Don’t give me any pathetic excuses I thought I meant more to you, I thought our relationship was finally getting somewhere, everything was so perfect, I thought you were the person I would spend the rest of my life with, but I guess I was wrong” Jack said, he to was battling the tears.

“Jack please” Martha pleaded; she knew now she had made an even bigger mistake not telling him.

“How long have you known this James guy?” Jack asked, he knew he wouldn’t like the answer, but he had to know it.

“Yesterday was the first time I saw him, in years” Martha replied honestly.

“One day, one day is that all” Jack shouted at her, Martha stayed quiet.

“Jack please listen to me, I never meant for this to happen it was a mistake the kiss meant nothing” Martha replied hoping it would convince Jack, but she knew she couldn’t say anything to change last night.

“Oh I never knew people kiss for no reason” Jack replied being smart, Martha had never predicted a response from Jack like that.

“Jack-“Martha began but the waterworks came out again and she couldn’t go on.

“I can’t do this anymore” Jack said as he stood up and headed outside, Martha got up and followed him; she eventually caught up to him and grabbed his hand.

“Jack” she said.

“What” he snapped back as he turned around to face her, from this moment on Martha realized that nothing she said or did was going to change Jack’s mind, she dropped his hand, and stood there looking at him for what seemed like ages. Jack eventually turned around and walked of.

James who had watched the whole conversation with Martha and Jack picked up his phone and dialed Lauren’s number.

“Hey I think we have done it” James said with a smile.

“Well you better be sure, because I’m not leaving summer bay till they are over” Lauren replied hanging up the phone. James put the phone back and walked towards his car; Jack spotted him and walked towards him.

“Hey” James aid casually as Jack approached him. Jack gave him a hard push followed by a punch which resulted to James falling down, James touched his face, and he was in pain. It wasn’t like Jack to get violent but he couldn’t help himself James deserved what he had got.

“What was that for” James said standing up, still with his hand on his face.

“I’m sure you know the answer” Jack said before walking off if he didn’t walk of he knew that he would have gotten into another fight with him.

Martha slowly walked started walking home, her life was stuffed up and she didn’t know what to do, she knew if she went to go and see Jack it wouldn’t change anything, Jack was so angry with her that he didn’t even want to listen to her, she had no one to blame but her self, one she got into her apartment she headed for the bedroom and lay on her bed thinking about everything that had happened, she looked at her mobile phone next to her, after thinking it all through she picked it up and dialed a number

“Hey Crystal, I think I’ll take the job” she said into the phone

Hey this is the last chapter tell me what you think

Chapter 25

Martha hanged up and put the phone down, she had just finished talking to Crystal and she told her that she was heading there today, she layed back down on her bed, and looked up at the ceiling, how did things go so wrong?, she thought to herself, it was only yesterday when Jack asked her to move in with him and everything was perfect and then one night changed it all, why did last night have to happen, why did James have to come into her life. She knew taking this job would help her get away from her problems, the bad part about it was that she was leaving her family, friends and Jack. Normally she would try and work things out with Jack, but this time she knew it was different, she had betrayed his trust and he didn’t deserve it. Martha sighed and turned around on her side, Jack deserved better, he deserved someone that would be loyal to him, unlike Martha. She knew leaving summer bay would have to be the hardest thing she would probably do in her life, she was going to miss it, but at least she had something to look forward to, she was finally working on a proper job, she was going to own a business with Crystal, which meant she didn’t have to work at a bar anymore. Tears started to fill up her eyes again, she remembered back to a couple of days ago when her and Jack had an argument with the whole Lauren situation, she couldn’t stand being away from Jack and now she had to face that, today was her last day in summer bay. She got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror, she tried wiping away her tears, she wanted to go and see her granddad to say goodbye and she didn’t want him to know that she was crying, she didn’t want him to worry.

Jack got back home, and was sitting on the couch, the house seemed empty and no one was home except for him, he sat alone, not making a noise, his mind wouldn’t stop thinking about Martha and what she had done to him. Jack knew Martha loved him, but was confused why she would do such a thing; their lives were perfect until, last night. He tried to stop thinking and just let everything go, but he couldn’t as much as he was angry at Martha right now, he still loved her and he needed her.

After speaking to her granddad, Martha had walked out to the surf club, with tears in her eyes, her granddad has been for her as long as she could remember, and she would definitely miss him. She walked towards the beach where she promised she would meet Robbie and Tash, she had to tell them the news, and she knew they would be disappointed that she was leaving; she had been best friends with them from the day she moved to summer bay. She found a spot on the beach and sat down, then all the memories cam flashing back, she remembered all the times she had spent just watching the sunset with Jack, she remembered back to their first date, when they strolled along the beach, then she looked up on her right, and noticed the cliff, this was one of Martha’s favorite places in the world, even though she was scared of heights she would normally go on to the cliff, when she was going through a bad time.

“Hey Mac” A familiar voice said, she turned around and saw Robbie and Tash heading towards her.

“Hey guys” She replied.

“So what was so important that couldn’t wait any longer” Robbie asked curious to know, him and Tash have been trying to figure it out since they got the call from Martha.

“I’m leaving” Martha blurted out.

“You’re what?” Tash said surprised.

“What do you mean Mac?” Robbie asked still confused about everything.

“I’m leaving summer bay” she repeated herself.

“What?, why? Martha what’s going on? Does this have anything to do with Jack?” Tash asked she was full of questions. Robbie and Tash sat down next to Martha and could see how upset Martha was, she didn’t want to face them she just stared into the water.

“I was offered a job in the city, to be a part owner of a business, by an old friend” Martha said she didn’t want to go through to many details. None of them said anything,

“That’s all great, but Martha you can’t just leave” Robbie said looking at her, he was trying hard to fight the tears, he had known Martha for years now and he didn’t want her to leave.

“What about Jack and us? And you’re family?” Tash asked.

“Well I’m sure I will come back and see you guys and granddad over the holidays” Martha replied, trying to ignore the part about Jack.

“And what about Jack?” Robbie asked, noticing she hadn’t mentioned him. Martha looked down, picking up a pile of sand from the ground then dropping it down, trying to ignore the question.

“Mac?” Tash asked, trying to get her question.

“What about Jack?” Martha asked, acting as if she didn’t know what they were on about.

“You can’t just leave him, especially like this” Tash replied.

“I can, Jack and I aren’t even together anymore, he deserves someone better than me” Martha answered trying to cover up her tears.

“Yeah but Mac, he loves you, and I know you love him” Tash replied.

“Of course I love him, Tash, but I can’t do this to him, as I said before he deserves someone better, all he has ever done is shown me how much he loves me and then I just ruined it all” Martha said, the tears had started to come out she couldn’t control them any longer, both Robbie and Tash moved towards her to comfort her.

After a couple of minutes Martha had calmed down and stopped crying.

“Well at least you have to tell him you’re leaving?” Robbie said. Martha stayed quite; she didn’t plan on telling Jack she was leaving.

“Martha you have to” Tash said.

“Ok, I can’t make any promises but I will try to” she said standing up, Robbie and Tash stood up with her.

“So when are you leaving?” Robbie asked.

“Well I just have to call a taxi and I’m off” Martha replied, she still couldn’t believe she was leaving.

“Well I guess this is goodbye then” Tash replied giving Martha a hug she to had tears in her eyes, she couldn’t believe Martha was actually going

“Well you better come and visit us often” Robbie said giving her a smile followed by a hug.

“I will I promise she said” As she turned and walked towards her apartment. She stopped and turned around to take one last look at her best friends, and the beaches of summer bay.

As she was riding in the taxi, she was looking out at the window, she was going to miss this place, she saw Jack’s house ahead and thought back to what Tash had said to her.

“Can you please pull over for a second” Martha asked the driver. He pulled over and stopped the car, Martha got out of the car, and spotted Jack’s car at the front of his house, she knew for sure he was at home; she reached the front door, but froze.

She didn’t move she didn’t knock. She stood there for a minute trying to bring herself to knock on the door and to say one final goodbye to Jack, but she couldn’t, she knew she had already hurt him enough, he didn’t need any of this, she turned back around and took one last look at Jack’s house, then went back into the taxi

She finally reached the “Welcome to Summer Bay” sign, but this time she wasn’t entering it, she was leaving it all behind.

Jack who sat hours doing nothing, finally made the decision to go to the diner and to get some food, he couldn’t be bothered cooking as it was a long day and he wasn’t in the mood after everything that happened.

He got into the dinner and saw there were more people than normal, he decided to go and sit by him self, he didn’t want to run into Martha because he didn’t know what he would say to her.

“Hey, how are you feeling” Colleen asked, walking over towards Jack,

“Um, I’m fine” Jack replied, not really knowing why Colleen was asking him the question, maybe Martha had told them about what happened between him and Martha.

“I can’t imagine what you must be going through, we are all going to miss her, especially her granddad, and it just won’t be the same” Colleen said.

Jack didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know what Colleen was on about who had gone?

“Colleen I don’t understand, who are we going to miss?’ Jack asked.

“Martha, she left to go to the city.” Colleen said. Jack froze, he didn’t move, he stood there thinking about what Colleen said, making sure he had heard the right thing. Colleen looked at Jack shock face.

“You didn’t know?’ she asked, but before Jack could reply Tash and Robbie entered the diner. Jack stood up and ran to them.

“Is she really gone?” Jack asked. Tash took her time to answer; she never knew Martha hadn’t told Jack. Robbie nodded the yes. Jack couldn’t believe this why did Martha have to end it like this

He entered his house and got his mobile out, trying to call Martha, after a couple of tries, he finally came to the conclusion that she wasn’t going to answer it. He threw his mobile on the floor, it smashed everywhere, and he fell back onto the couch and couldn’t control the tears that were coming, he had lost the love of his life

THE END

Ok well that’s the end of it, please tell me what you think of it, I am going to be doing a sequel to it, but before I say anything about it I just want to thank you all for reading it and leaving comments, they were greatly appreciated.

Growing Closer: - This is going to be the sequel, well basically its about Martha coming back to the bay 6 months later for Tash’s birthday, she stays there for 2 weeks, what events will occur and how will Jack react to Martha coming back?

It will be up in a couple of days

Comments

Archived