In My Eyes

Guest fruitburstroxy

Belle sat near her bedroom window thinking about her new life here in Summer Bay. Her mind kept thinking about life back at home, but her heart created new thoughts- thoughts of Ric.

Cassie was walking with Ric near the beache's edge until they came across Belle. Cassie immediately began to pout, yet Ric's heart skipped a beat. She looked so beautiful in the morning. "Hey." he said not being able to move an inch. " Hey there stranger!" she replied in her cheery tone of voice. Ric then relaxed and began talking to Belle as if the feelings he had for her were open again. Cassie sat on the sand staring at her boyfriend thinking, "Why does he like her?

Hope it's ok! Will post more tomorrow! xoxo

Next part!

AS Ric and Belle made their parting ways Cassie ran after her boyfriend yelling. "Why do you like her?" she said in a disbeliefed tone of voice. "Where did you get that idea? Me and Belle are just friends you know that." Replied ric staring out to sea as the fantasies came. "HELLO RIC???" Yelled Cassie wondering ewere her boyfriends mind had gone to. "Oh yeah sorry Cass, er... I gotta go." "Oh yeah and go chat to Belle again? Forget it, were through!" said Cassie slowly walking away as if she wanted Ric to stop her. But he didn't, in fact he just smiled. He raced over to Irenes house and was about to tell Belle his REAL felling about her!

Hope its OK! Sorry for the suspension lol.

Ric ran over to Irenes house, just in time to see Belle walking in the door. All he did was take her shoulders and close the space between their lips. All Belle could think about was "Why can't time just stop for me?" Once the two needed air. Ric hugged Belle and wanted to never let go. She was his now, and he wasn't going to let anyone take her from him. Even if they think she is a begger and stealer. "In my eyes your perfect." said Ric staring into Belles eyes. And he truely meant every word.

Hope it's OK! Tell me if i need to write a sequel and i will! Read and Review in other words lol.

Archived