One Whisper, Too Many Secrets And Lies

Guest Billy

Exclusive Preview please! :D

Sounds great! Ooh! It's all going on! Lol

Sally! :o omg!!

Jack and Martha! Don't let stupid Riley get in your way of happiness

Lucas and Cassie! :o!! Hey, what about Matilda, your girlfriend... remember?

Looking forward to wednesday! My Birthday!! Tee hee hee! Lol

Episode two: Nightmare:

Peter: I'm so sorry he is dead.

Sally: Oh my god.

Selina: But how.

Peter: He died in a hit and run accident.

Martha: No not Grandad.

Peter: We will need one or two of you to go and identify the body then make an appeal to the public to find the person who killed Alf.

Sally: I will go.

Morag: Me to.

Peter: Right, better get going then.

Peter, Sally and Morag exit the diner and go to the station while the others are left to deal with the shock. Selina then gets a text message on her phone saying "I love you". Selina then blushes for a split second then goes back to grieving about Alf.

At Riley's place she goes to her bedroom and in there is a shrine of Jack Holden and then looks at a picture of him and Martha together. She then sets it a lit and says "She will be history".

After identifying Alf's body, Sally and morag head to the tv station to make an appeal for Alf's killer. this is what is said in the appeal.

Morag: Alf was my brother, he was people's friend, he was someones Father and Grandfather. Now please help us find this killer before they strike again. Thankyou.

Morag storms out and then Sally comes up with a brilliant plan, too frame Morag for the hit and run accident. She then storms out with a smurk on her face.

Meanwhile Cassie is in the caravan park, whenLucas comes in and they begin to snog. Just then Belle walks in and catches them.

Belle: Oh my god.

Cassie: It is not what it looks like.

Belle: How can you do this. Just imagine how Maddie is going to feel when i tell her what you have done.

Lucas: Wait you can not tell Maddie.

Belle: Oh yeah and give me a reason for not telling her.

Lucas: Because i love her.

Belle: You got a funny way of showing it.

Lucas: Please i'm begging you not to tell.

Belle: Allright.

Cassie: You serious.

Belle: Yeah.

Lucas: What's the catch?

Belle: You'll see.

Belle walks out leaving Lucas and Cassie more scared of what Belle is going to do next.

It is outside and Selina is walking back to the caravan park when she gets a call from her mystrey man. He says "Love you" and then hangs up the phone.

At the bachelor pad, Martha is still grieivnig upstairs. Riley knoccks on the door and pretends to fell sorry for Alf's death.

Riley: Hi

Jack: Hi

Riley: I am so sorry about Mrtha's loss.

Jack: Thanks that is very kind.

Riley then kisses Jack on the cheek. Martha comes down and thinks it is an advance from Riley so then Martha attacks Riley. Jack then tires to stop the fight and Riley is left with a massive grin on her face.

Next time- Promotion:

* Sally is risking everything just to protect one secret but will her plan work or will it back fire.

Peter: I'm arresting you on the.........

* and is riley a psycho find out next time on Home and away..............

Archived