Teen couple's debut

Guest Andy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which I have to wonder is a post from jammigirl from Home and Away Central Forum "ok... i getting confused now..... in the newspaper it sed rhys & indi r dating buh rhys says they arent ... so yeah... im confused

dont tell mi ... i got excited for no reason"

http://z3.invisionfree.com/haacentral/index.php?showtopic=58

I also read in an interview that Rhys and Indian were good friends, and hang around each other after the set, but they were not dating! Also earilier this year Rhys stated in a Letter he sent me, he didn't have a girlfriend, (I know that can change suddenly though!) I also did a google search to see if they were dating, Absolutely Nothing came up! Surely they wouldn't be so quiet about the realationship, There both Hi profile people, surely they were be in the headlines and they haven't really been in the headlines at all.

How can that realationship be kept secret? I read tv week too sometimes, but have never even see the article, so can someone please upload it that says there are officilally a couple?

They only announced it at the Logies and haven't been together very long, so I don't see why there would be any publicity about them except this article.

Am really glad they're together :D, sorry to be a nuisance, but i was just wondering...someone mentioned on the page before something about scans of them dancing in TV Week, are these scans somewhere on the forum? Its ok if they're not, just wondering as it would be nice to see them. Thanks!

Archived