No Logie for Parenting

Guest H&A_FAN

If you read all the articles on them, you can tell how much they love their daughter.

For me, this is not a question as to whether or not they love their daughter, but that the deliberately (sp?) expose her to the media circus.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Merc. I am convinced that they do love Mia very much, and wouldn't dream of saying otherwise anyway, as none of us know what goes on in private.

But, nevertheless it is possible to love your child and make bad decisions about parenting. And, as I have already said, I honestly believe that some of their actions have not been in Mia's best interests long term.

Agreed. Yes, they've been criticised at every turn, but why is that? Maybe people are just being cynical, but the way they've conducted themselves since they got together has reeked of publicity-seeking. And I really doubt that we won't see any more of Bec and the baby after the magazine deal is over.

It will all be over soon, byt the time Mia is 2 or 3 no one will be interested in Bec and Lleyton as someone else be the media's darlings....Lleytons tennis ranking is slipping...he will retire in the next couple of years I expect.

The only thing which really really annoys me about this story is that some psychiatrist says its terrible. WTF...for every shrink who says kids need set bed time routines there are two who say they just need love and routine is not important. Remebereing some of my younger siblings...no amount of routine could get them to stay asleep and in bed if they were awake and wanting to play...be it the middle of the night or the middle of the day!

No parent gets it right all the time as a parent, and no two parents will do exactly the same thing. Its natural to want to show your kid off and have everyone say how wonderful he or she is..all parents do that..its just magnified a million times in this case because they are celebs. Would you rather they were like Micheal Jackson and made Mia go out with a veil on and was not allowed to see anyone else?

Whatever they do someone will complain...so I think they should be left alone to get on with being parents the best way they know how...they will make mistakes..I don't think there is a parent alive who does not make mistakes.

Archived