The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Guest Jess

I will, I promise! And yes, Andy, I did kinda laugh when Colleen called the 'whores', I totally had her voice in my head! :P I've just been uber-busy recently, but I will be as quick as possible!

I had her voice in my head saying that too! :P Can't wait for the next part - take as long as you need.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry...I feel really bad now 'cos you're gonna think this is an update....and it isn't! :( You seriously must have the patience of a saint to put up with me...I'm sloooow....:P There will be an update at some point in the near future...I have an ending written and I'm kinda pleased with it, so I will do all that is in my power to make sure that my ending gets what it deserves, and to do that I need to write the rest of it....so I am really hoping to continue! It'll probably appear when people are least expecting it, at some really obscure time, knowing my luck. :P Anyways, thanks for stickin' with it. :)

Archived