Are You In Love With Anyone Famous.?

Guest Cat3

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mathew Fox from lost.

I must be the only pereson on the planet who dosn't watch Lost,but i agree Mathew Fox is gorgeous.

Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy and Hugh Laurie from House are pretty nice to.....ok i know i'm wierd!

Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy and Hugh Laurie from House are pretty nice to.....ok i know i'm wierd!

That is not weird. That is very good taste. I don't fancy Hugh Laurie in general but in House...oh yes! And Patrick Dempsey is clearly hot.

That is not weird. That is very good taste. I don't fancy Hugh Laurie in general but in House...oh yes! And Patrick Dempsey is clearly hot.

That's what i mean.Normally Hugh Laurie wouldn't do anything for me,but in House..YUM i'll be his patient anyday,same with Patrick Dempsey.

And Shane West. And if Luka from ER wants to give his professional opinion too, that would be fine by me. And George Clooney might need to join in, if all the other doctors are I don't want him to feel left out.

Archived