Are You In Love With Anyone Famous.?

Guest Cat3

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul O'Brien aka Jack Holden. OMG, I love him so much! Just everything about him, it's quite sad but he's just so... lovely!

And then there's a bunch of footballers I like, Alan Shearer (aka god! lol), Michael Owen, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Thierry Henry and many many more.

A bunch of cricketers, Chris Read, Stephen Flemming, Freddie Flintoff, Brian Lara... ok, I like quite alot of sports people and these lists could go on forever lol!

Then theres just random presenters and film stars and stuff like, Matthew McConougthey (sp), Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Ben Shepard, Matt Damon...

Ok so I like alot of people, but none of these top good old Paul! :D

Since when did I become so tennagery with all these crushes? *hides head in shame* lol

I love Oliver James, Adam Brody and Paul O'Brien mainly. Has anyone heard of Oliver James though? Nobody seems to know him?!? He's hot and was in the movie "what a girl wants" and "raise your voice"!!

Archived