Marieh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thought that I've had...

We could do with very impartitial judges, really.

I mean, for example, if a Jack/Martha icon is entered, it could wipe the floor with everybody else's even if it's not very good.

Yeah but then it just has to win.. Everyone who votes on the poll MUST post a comment about why they choose that av. (So a person can't vote on him/herself)

Oooh, and BTW: People who makes an avatar for the contest CAN NOT use it on the board nefore the contest is over, or else the whole thing would be ruind because people then can see who made the avatar etc.

Ohhh....ummm...i'm already using mine. :( What should i do??

Another thought that I've had...

We could do with very impartitial judges, really.

I mean, for example, if a Jack/Martha icon is entered, it could wipe the floor with everybody else's even if it's not very good.

Yeah but then it just has to win.. Everyone who votes on the poll MUST post a comment about why they choose that av. (So a person can't vote on him/herself)

Oooh, and BTW: People who makes an avatar for the contest CAN NOT use it on the board nefore the contest is over, or else the whole thing would be ruind because people then can see who made the avatar etc.

Ohhh....ummm...i'm already using mine. :( What should i do??

I think you'll have to make another one, as Marie said people will know that you made it.

Okay, but that avatar took me ages and i'm pretty disapointed with Marieh that she didnt tell us at the beginning. Because it's the best avatar i have ever made. And i was feeling confident about it.

This is the couples you've sendt in (The avatars will come on thursday with poll)

1. Martha & Jack

1. Lucas & Matilda

2. Kirsty & Kane

1. Sally & Flynn

1. Kirsty & Dylan

1. Hayley & Noah

1. Leah & Dan

ETA: But remember it's dosen't matter if someone allrady chose your fav. couple. You can always make a better one then what the person sendt in have. So don't be afraid to send in what you got just because someone else also used that couple... =)

Archived