Marieh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that is a great idea i think non couples should be allowed as longs as they are not just 2 random people threw together and were nearly a couple.

I think that the judge should be 2 or 3 people who are not entering so are impartial they should decide between themselves majority rules or something.

How about letting everyone vote with the rule that you can not vote for your own?

Hmm well, I'm in for the Noah/Kit thing but then I'm kind of out too. Because if the winner chooses the subject "Crush" etc. Then we couldn't really use the Noah/Kit 'couple' since they were in the couple contest..

:confused:

It would be a lot easier if everyone PM'd their entries to Marieh, then she made a whole new topic in Poll form, as the members names as the voting options, then just puts the pictures in one post. It would work much better IMO.

It would be a lot easier if everyone PM'd their entries to Marieh, then she made a whole new topic in Poll form, as the members names as the voting options, then just puts the pictures in one post. It would work much better IMO.

That would work..

Merc: yeah we could have this as a discussion thread at first..

If anyone want's to ask/make a suggestion, just post.. :D

Archived