Question about Dani & Kane

Guest Tamxxx

never understood how Kirsty could get together with Kane in the first place - he raped her sister!

I read a story in the paper this morning about a woman who was engaged to the man who murdered her brother. Only in Glasgow could this happen.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never understood how Kirsty could get together with Kane in the first place - he raped her sister!

I read a story in the paper this morning about a woman who was engaged to the man who murdered her brother. Only in Glasgow could this happen.

No.........I'm pretty sure after yesterday's election results there are plenty of people in Stoke stupid enough to do it (particularly if they got on The Jeremy Kyle Show or something)!

But I digress - I also thought the whole Kane/Kirsty storyline was so wrong! I guess in the end it served three purposes: firstly it gave a lot of teenage fans something to get excited about, secondly I suppose it allowed them to mellow Dani's character from the obnoxious brat she started out as, and thirdly it was a good exit storyline.

Oh - and you don't know how hard it's been to find a decent Kate Ritchie avatar offline!

It was a very small bikini.

I think it was more like a swim suit lol, I wonder why she didnt wear a bikini

If memory serves me correctly it was a dark green one piece, but it was one the ones with bits cut out of the sides (like two large holes) One of those skimpy things. Then again, i could be completley wrong, please correct.

No.........I'm pretty sure after yesterday's election results there are plenty of people in Stoke stupid enough to do it (particularly if they got on The Jeremy Kyle Show or something)!

I'm sorry, but there are some very strange people there.....OMGosh....they need their heads examining and then banging together......but then again maybe it's the lure of The Jeremy Kyle Show that's doing it - 'I'm the world's biggest nutcase'...I can just see it now lol.....

Sorry.....little random diversion over....back on topic....sorry.....:P

I also thought that the whole K/K storyline was just so wrong. It just gave out totally the wrong wrong wrong messgae about rape. If it had been done properly I'm sure it could've had quite an impact on some people's lives. But anyway, I just hope the Script Writers never feel the need to 'recycle' that particular storyline ever, ever again!

Sorry, rant over now.....

XxX

It was a very small bikini.

I think it was more like a swim suit lol, I wonder why she didnt wear a bikini

If memory serves me correctly it was a dark green one piece, but it was one the ones with bits cut out of the sides (like two large holes) One of those skimpy things. Then again, i could be completley wrong, please correct.

This is what she was wearing.

Danisswimsuit1.jpg

I found this scene a bit odd too.

I just can`t see how Dani could be wearing that in front of him like that.

Archived