Question about Dani & Kane

Guest Tamxxx

As to the second, I see your point but I think you are being harsh. Coral was certainly never backward at being critical of others but I can actually think of several occasions when Coral said yep I got that wrong.

Ok fair enough. I actually couldn't think of any occasions where she admitted fault which is why I said that, but if you say she did then I take it back. Not that I don't believe you (I do), but out of interest when did she admit fault on something?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to the second, I see your point but I think you are being harsh. Coral was certainly never backward at being critical of others but I can actually think of several occasions when Coral said yep I got that wrong.

Ok fair enough. I actually couldn't think of any occasions where she admitted fault which is why I said that, but if you say she did then I take it back. Not that I don't believe you (I do), but out of interest when did she admit fault on something?

She said she got Kim wrong, she thought they/she got Scott wrong...he was supposed to be new age man and came out on paper and on screen as a wimp...she thought Leah's cookie business was crap, also Alex and the football story, and that Alex and Hayley was a disaster. There were a few others too I think, but those stick in my mind because I agree...they were crap, crap, crap!

I remember that scene!! It's strange because it was aired a few years ago, (and my memory's really bad) but i can just remember how wrong it looked to see Dani standing there clad in a swimming costume. I agree that it did give the wrong impression about rape. I was also quite young and i remember being really confused about that!

Archived