Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on Robbo's side and feel just as much for him as I do Ash, it was such a sad end for all concerned. I was right Kat's talk with Ash was a goodbye though obviously she didn't intend it to be as final as it turned out to be. She would have to have checked McCarthy wasn't on duty to be able to blithely walk in and convince Hammond and Murray she'd been unsuspended, I thought it was a clever idea to use her newly revealed pregnancy as the excuse why she couldn't go to the suspected chemical spillage.  There was Tori innocently thinking now Robbo was behind bars it'd be an end to it, but no he was obsessing about going to see him which would never have happened if things had been as they should have been at Yabby Creek station. I don't recall  seeing Robbo brutally assaulting Ash and leaving him for dead, he punched him once then he and Kat put him in the cell. Ash wouldn't have hesitated to thump Robbo if he'd had the chance. Now he's dead set on finding and killing Robbo which will drive another wedge between them. Kat hasn't been the only cop to have their head turned by a bad guy, though strangely it does seem to be  women cops it has happened to. Robbo really did have that place kitted out well, even though you couldn't se much in the dark, even had a cot. May be an old, very old cliché or should that now be the new fancy word trope,  but you can't help who you fall in love with. You see it loads of times the driver of a car loses concentration by not looking where they are going only  for someone to smash into them.  I'm struggling to remember another programme that was on before that episode that also involved someone not concentrating and another car driving in to them? Although Kat didn't give way as she should have that other car did seem to be going at a far old lick to smash into them as hard as it did so I reckon there will be more to that story. Of course to everyone else it is going to look like Robbo abandoned Kat even if we know she told him to go and the ambulance was just arriving.  I, personally, don't want Ash to kill Robbo, sure he's beaten people up in the past but to kill someone is another thing altogether.  They did pack a lot into one episode, Robbo being broken out of jail, the escape, crash, Kat and the other woman taken to hospital, Kat and the baby dying, Robbo limping off and waiting at the cottage, re-launch of Salt, candle lit ceremony at the beach, Olivia breaking up with Hunter - phew!

It would have been a big risk to deliver Kat's baby, a boy as it turned out, she was only 16 weeks gone.  That was quite an impromptu candle lit ceremony they held on the beach.

I'm guessing Justin tells Ash where the cottage is courtesy of Tori, all the police would have to go on is the general direction the car was going in.  Another cottage/cabin goes up in flames!

Hunter gets his heart broken,  it said in the TV mags Olivia tells him the truth but was what she told him the real truth? She really has been very selfish towards him at times, now she's gone running off to Axel who seemed to be staying at the motel again. I'm still not convinced he's on the level.  Don't go there just yet Jen, Hunter will be  a rebound and it wouldn't be right for either of you.

Two good things happened though Ben gave Brody and Ziggy his blessing which will mean things will be easier all round.  May have been a bit crawly on Brody's part to thank Ben for inspiring him to get his life back on track but I thought it was heart felt and genuine.  You're not wrong there Slade about Ryder telling Roo it was fine when he was just flirting with Coco (and Raffy) but now he knows he really likes Coco it's made him shy about approaching her.  Funnily enough Coco was having the same doubts now she's admitted she likes Ryder and had almost the same conversation with Raffy so good for you Raffy in suggesting to Ryder he ask Coco to dance.  I liked the bit of Maggie saying to Ben they had another daughter to worry about seeing Ryder and Coco dancing.

I was worried about Maggie collapsing on the beach with the tide coming in, but going by the trailer Coco and Ben find her in time.  Tori is going to be busy again.

As requested in honour of the thread.... :P

81t5Bm.jpg

It's had a good innings—nearly 12 years, over 1400 pages, and over 14,000 posts—and heading back to the first pages, you have such storylines as Irene being poisoned by Corey, Flynn's impending death, Robbie & Kim's stay at the nudist ranch, and Project 56 being discussed.

But the time has come to start afresh, and start organising the discussion a little better for future reference, so feel free to gather in the new '2018 Season - UK Episode Discussion' thread :) And a quick thanks to all the regular posters that keep things ticking over!

• Dan F changed the title to Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)
  • Dan F unpinned this topic
16 hours ago, H&Alover said:

I don't recall  seeing Robbo brutally assaulting Ash and leaving him for dead, he punched him once then he and Kat put him in the cell.

That was a pretty hard punch for him to go down like that, and they locked him up while he was unconscious with a head injury and needing medical treatment.It was only chance that it wasn't particularly serious.

9 hours ago, Dan F said:

But the time has come to start afresh, and start organising the discussion a little better for future reference, so feel free to gather in the new '2018 Season - UK Episode Discussion' thread :) And a quick thanks to all the regular posters that keep things ticking over!

Thanks, Dan, I'll be over shortly!

15 hours ago, Dan F said:

As requested in honour of the thread.... :P

81t5Bm.jpg

It's had a good innings—nearly 12 years, over 1400 pages, and over 14,000 posts—and heading back to the first pages, you have such storylines as Irene being poisoned by Corey, Flynn's impending death, Robbie & Kim's stay at the nudist ranch, and Project 56 being discussed.

Very apt Dan F.  It doesn't seem possible it's been that long, you're work is greatly appreciated,  see you on the new page!!!

Archived