Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

On 7/30/2017 at 2:53 AM, pembie said:

I also thought their little surfing scene was very cheesy :lol: But yeah the shows been pants this year so far I think

Yes!!!! It so was. I didn't get anything out of it. Like what the heck was that?? Is this the "getting to know you" stage? Because Tori and Ash don't know each other at all. Just was flat and cheesy and yeah didn't do anything for me. 

Yeah H&A hasn't been great so far this year. Well I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED NORI!!!!!!!!!!!! They were literally my only reason for watching and suffering through the boredom of everything else. I was like 'Nate and Tori will be back soon!!!' Maaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/30/2017 at 9:36 AM, Angelica said:

I know. I don't want a Tori/Ash pairing. I really feel that Tori's fickleness in romantic pairings really brings down her characterisation. I guess another woman rebounding from Nate to Ash.it made just as little sense when Kat did it. Why can't Tori be on her own, and actual develop some friendships outside her family. It is telling when she breaks up with Nate, and the only person she could find to cry to was Scarlett, someone she knew 5 seconds.

Yes yes yeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!! Penny is so phenomenally OUTSTANDING at playing Tori by herself - like when Nate was away you know!!!! Character development: AWESOME!!!!!!!! TPTB should completely not rush into shoehorning Tori into yet another relationship immediately. :angry: Not that I think for one second her relationship with Nate was shoehorned I hasten to add. With Riley absolutely, Duncan - that was a little different. But this: TOTALLY. It's wrong. So wrong. For Tori and for Penny, who's a supremely talented actress - a natural, funny, sparkly, strong. I could go on!! 

I totally don't want Tessy to get together with Ash. He's sooooooooooo booooooooooooooooring and Tori's just noooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!! 

You really think Tori's fickle with romantic relationships? She hasn't exactly had the best track run. Well Riley was her first serious relationship right? He cheated and then she went into WP for 7/8 years depending on who's speaking and when. How does someone deal with that?? Alright there was a second time around and she's seen that slimeball off well and good. Duncan - that probably never should've happened but Tori was thinking that Nate was the same as Riley and Duncan was a good guy who was willing to treat her right... Then Coop!! Ah Coop!!! :wub: Just AMAAAAZING but TPTB saw to that in the end PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo..... I mean I don't think getting together with Ash is the way to remedy the situation but I'm just the viewer, I mean what does my opinion matter right? :rolleyes: GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! That thing about the rebounding... It's just Ash - he's a waste of space!!

21 hours ago, H&Alover said:

What???????????????????????

What do you mean? I saw that look on Tori's face when Ash was telling Luc she's a beautiful bub. But like where does that come from??? She barely knows Ash. That is seriously rebounding. TPTB don't do anything with logic on this show. I don't understand what you mean? Tori is the last shred of anything I still give a stuff about on this poor excuse for a TV show. If they cheapen her character and make her fickle and void of logic then I'll be really really really ANGRY.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

Yes!!!! It so was. I didn't get anything out of it. Like what the heck was that?? Is this the "getting to know you" stage? Because Tori and Ash don't know each other at all. Just was flat and cheesy and yeah didn't do anything for me. 

Yeah H&A hasn't been great so far this year. Well I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED NORI!!!!!!!!!!!! They were literally my only reason for watching and suffering through the boredom of everything else. I was like 'Nate and Tori will be back soon!!!' Maaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOR who are they? I don't know them so I haven't noticed them when watching :lol: Oh you know its just a normal thing to go out surfing with your doctor :lol: I didn't mind it because it did make me laugh which is mostly what this show is a good comedy haha But yeah I do find Ash pretty amusing though

On 28/07/2017 at 10:46 AM, CaptainHulk said:

I think when Orpheus cut his hair, his acting ability went a bit :lol:

When he cut his hair?

I'm glad Marilyn decided to be honest and tell John the truth about how his father died.

Not sure what purpose Lena served but she's good to look at so I'm not complaining too much.

Even though if it had been the other way round I think I would Ash would have had a go at VJ it annoyed me when VJ and Leah had a go at him at the hospital and blamed him for Luc even though I think Leah may have had a point.  I just don't think it was the time or place.  Although I was glad when Tori revealed he Luc had a condition she had from when she was born that caused her to be in this state as it kinda vindicated him.  I also think if it had been the other way round VJ would have been seriously struggling to look after her like Ash was.  He wasn't coping after Billie entrusted him to look after her.

Leah has been so unlikable as of late I don't think she deserved to have Irene's share of the Diner so I was glad it didn't happen.  I also wish Irene hadn't made up with her because even though I didn't like Irene during the whole custody thing, I just feel Leah has been let off too easily as she's been a complete cow.

Justin annoyed me when he asked Scarlett to help Brody.  Given all she's done for him and how he stole from her I thought it took the pi**.  I was glad Alf intervened although at least Tori paid Scarlett the money Brody took which allowed her to get the private detective off her back.  I wonder how many offenses Brody has to commit before he's incarcerated.

I didn't think it was normal practice doctor's going swimming with the family of their patients.  Although fickle Tori seems to have gotten over Nate pretty quickly.  Given things didn't work out with him Duncan and Riley, I would have thought she would want to steer clear of men for the time being.  The cynic in me wonders now whether Luc getting ill was a plot device to facilitate romance between Tori and Ash, especially given the way Kat's been struggling with the situation and when she confided in Tori about it.

I was actually glad Ash apologised to Irene even though she was just as bad if not worse.  She's been a lot more likeable as of late.

I loved Olivia's face when Irene told her to mind her own beeswax and then when she had a go at her later for thinking she was seeing someone.  I also liked the way Hunter felt uncomfortable during the interaction and made an excuse to leave.  She's now got a real dilemma with Mick.  Especially now that Ash and Leah have made amends with her.

I was indifferent to Jett returning and am indifferent to him leaving again.  Oh well, at least John and Marilyn are good now.

8 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ Originally Orpheus/Mason had stringy hair akin to Stevo, Aaron and Drew before him. Now he's gone w/ the crewcut. Damned if I know why.

I was referring to the second part of your post.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Alf's episode count this week:Five! Tori was in four for the second week running.

So...A nice reassessment of Marilyn and John's respective reactions to recent events.Alf was taking a chance by going round there when both Marilyn and Jett thought it was a bad idea, but ultimately he handled it well.John's fears over his father's suicide being hereditary are understandable but at least he's finally got Marilyn's support again.And goodbye to Jett.He hasn't really done much but returning characters don't always have to have some big secret or do

Yeah, that's always great. Makes me think of Michael Martin's latter-day guest returns in Neighbours or a more recent example, Callum.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, H&Alover said:

Though it still irritates the hell out of me that he still calls him Palmer!:angry: 

That's not gonna change overnight! People HAVE and still will call him worse :lol:

And don't get me started about this show's psych doctors. They let Pirovic out because he apparently "could not be held accountable for his actions" when he iced Charlie and pull him in a minimum security hospital, ffs. Calling BS on that!

To be as fair as possible, the show has been giving Ash and Tori as many scenes together as possible the last couple of weeks so it's not completely out of nowhere.At the moment, it's basically just on the level of Tori suddenly fancying Ash and struggling to ignore it.It happens.Nice that Leah picked up on it straightaway and didn't think it was a big deal.But as someone pointed out when Nate leaving was first mooted, Ash is pretty much the only male in Tori's age range that she's not related to...

I actually thought Alf was a bit too aggressive towards Brody for all the attempt to portray Brody as the one in the wrong.But it is in character for Alf: He might have mellowed over the years but he's still got a temper, can still having a simplistic view of things at times and is never going to be quick to forgive someone hurting someone he's fond of like Scarlett.Brody's following speech to Justin, about knowing on one level just how messed up his life is yet not being able to beat the addiction, was the most honest thing he's said in a while and hammers home the dangers of getting hooked.He continues to be a magnet for attractive blondes though.There is a danger of undercutting the anti-drug message by having it become a plot device for Brody to meet attractive women though (Lena, Scarlett, now Ziggy).It's verging on the level of "Don't get into strange cars or you'll meet the Autobots and have a cool adventure."

Ash is continuing to annoy me a bit, and despite his comments to Kat here he still hasn't apologised to VJ for treating him like a bad father.I think VJ would have handled things as well as Ash: He's shown his ability to keep a cool head in a crisis, saving Luc's life before she was even born by getting Billie out of the bush fire and into hospital when she was in labour.Yet Ash still doesn't want him to have Luc, which let's face it has always been his attitude, even when Billie was around.You'd think Irene's announcement would make him realise that VJ being Luc's father isn't that bad a thing after all, but the promo suggests the exact opposite.It makes you wonder what all his "You'll always be a big part of her life" pronouncements really mean. "But not that big a part" seems to be the unspoken addition.Nice episode for Olivia after she was rather annoying last time round, giving good advice to Irene and being a friend to VJ.

6 hours ago, pembie said:

NOR who are they? I don't know them so I haven't noticed them when watching :lol: Oh you know its just a normal thing to go out surfing with your doctor :lol: I didn't mind it because it did make me laugh which is mostly what this show is a good comedy haha But yeah I do find Ash pretty amusing though

Nate+Tori=Nori :wink: Ahahahaha!!!! Right! Well I don't live near the coast so that's out for me. :rolleyes: Huh! Not that I'm having a go but it's supposed to be a soap opera and not a comedy. I just find the whole thing super boring since Nate's left and Nori got so appallingly dissolved. Oh... well we'll just have to agree to disagree there because I find Ash boring and detestable.

2 hours ago, Slade said:

I didn't think it was normal practice doctor's going swimming with the family of their patients.  Although fickle Tori seems to have gotten over Nate pretty quickly.  Given things didn't work out with him Duncan and Riley, I would have thought she would want to steer clear of men for the time being.  The cynic in me wonders now whether Luc getting ill was a plot device to facilitate romance between Tori and Ash, especially given the way Kat's been struggling with the situation and when she confided in Tori about it.

Nope! This is H&A though so... I mean anything to get from point A to point B goes right? Even if it's really rubbish and doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes: Yeah... Maybe Ts just doesn't want to think about the awful end to her relationship with Nate. I know I don't.

I don't know why TPTB think Tori constantly needs to be with a man... Penny's such a CAPABLE actress and hey it's not like Tori doesn't know anyone or anything you know? She has a large family! :wink: Tessy's only been with us for just over a year... How about she sorted things out with Nate sooner after they broke up and NO RILEY??!!!!!!!! WINNING!!!!!!!!!! Duuuumb writers. We woulda had a looooot longer with NORI that way but nooooooooo TPTB had to bring back the no good douche bag everyone already knew about to what? Prove he's a no good douche bag and screw Nate over and mess Tori about again too. I repeat: Duuuuuuuuuumb writers.

You make an interesting point about maybe Tori might want to steer clear of men for the time being. That'd work!! Single Tori = SUPERB!!!!!!

Oh I'm sure Luc getting sick was just a plot device. I mean how else are Ash and Tori gonna be able to spend any time together?? :rolleyes: :angry: Hey writers: Instead of forcing a relationship just let Tori be by herself and Penny OUTSTANDING McNamee can do her thaaaang, the shippers can get over the break up that was apparently so inconsequential to all of you and Tori can heal and then months more down the line hopefully there'll be a guy character introduced who is fully compatible with Tori and single and the match will be INCREDIBLE!! :wub: Maybe not as incredible as Nori but not Ash :D:D :D - hey I'm a diehard NORI shipper what can I say?

I personally think it woulda made so much more sense for Nate and Tori to try long distance when he moved to Sydney to pursue Careflight. Now before you all start: For ONE MONTH. I know it ultimately couldn't work out. That would leave Penny at a really big lose end remaining on H&A. Of course I know that. But Nate and Tori should've been given that chance I think!! Woulda made Coop's exit a whole lot happier that's for sure and Nate woulda had one relationship that worked out while he was still on the show!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: They would've been able to have a much more mutual break up/way less ugly break up too! Nate's not the "bad guy" and he wouldn't feel quite so "gone" either you know?! Everybody wins!!!!! But no. TPTB are waaaaaay too short sighted to do any of that. Gggggggggrrrrrrrr HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 30/07/2017 at 3:58 PM, christine king said:

Tori and Brody had not been with anyone for 7 years while in witness protection, which is a long time between drinks so to speak. Yes I think she has been making up for lost time lately from bouncing from one guy to another :wink:

I wouldn't mind if she was making up for lost time by sowing her wild oats. But this constant flitting between "serious" relationships makes her seem fickle. Add to that, she often regresses to the maturity of a teenager with her romances. She likes Nate ... but she is going to get with Duncan instead ... until he lives then , in which case suddenly, Nate is all she wants ... until Riley comes back, and she decides to move to the city with him before he has proven that he has changed ... oh wait, he hasn't changed so back to Nate ... despite Nate being pretty consistent in wanting her, suddenly she has to become ultra clingy so that they can break up ... oh wait , Ash is good with kids (and we aren't so short of options that she was going to lust after VJ). Tori could also do with making some female friends, I just feel she only ever hangs out with her brothers or her romantic interests.

So Brody remains consistent with the type of girl he likes to hang out with. Glad he finally admits he has a problem. 

New family seems pretty generic from promos. What kind of name is Ziggy? lol

While I think Tori is quite dull I don't think she's fickle she's only been with Nate So Ash is like only the second guy so far Just seemed to come out of the blue with no build up or any hint that makes her liking Ash abit strange that all :lol:

Archived