Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

They must keep some files on certain characters and list their DOB. Some characters birthdays have been more consistent over others. So Palmer was born in October 1959 and not 1961.

I hope in years away, hopefully it will be many years away, when the man dressed in punk clothing in my avvy dies his grave says "Donald Fisher- 13 February 1945" with whatever death date. That will tie in with his 50th birthday way back in Feb 1995.

If Don has to "go", I'd rather Norm return (He's not in too bad health from what I have seen over the last few yrs) and his final scene be with Alf/Ray than have a phonecall/announcement.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If VJ was at school as Leah thought he was wouldn't he have his phone off, or do they allow pupils to have their mobiles on during lessons in Aussie schools? He made more headway with Hunter than Olivia did, he wouldn't take no for an answer and did get him to open up.  I can understand why Hunter was upset by Zac's very short email, it was brief to say the least,  after he had 'opened' up as he called it. I'm giving Zac the benefit of the doubt and putting it down to not having taken it all in and that he'll email a longer one.  As for VJ not answering Leah right away, he's a teenager, not wanting to be bothered by his mum and he might have had to explain where he was. Besides how many times in soaps  do people try to contact someone urgently and the other person ignore their phones or are not near it.  As an aside they are a trusting lot in the bay, VJ just left it lying on the top of his towel while he went  off surfing with Hunter! I thought it was good to see Hunter and VJ enjoying themselves as 'step brothers' and friends. Nice little mention by Hunter of Billie and when she tried to teach him to surf.

So poor little Luc has had this twisted bowel problem since she born and explains her mostly constant crying poor little bub.  Of course as she is so young she couldn't even point to where it was hurting.  VJ's reaction, blaming Ash, was natural but no-one knew what she was going through, Leah didn't pick up on it, I'm surmising it's a pretty rare condition, nether did Irene and I'm guessing when she did have her health checks everything was as it should be so even the professionals weren't able to spot it. I wondered if Tori was going to ask if she had passed anything other than urine. A big op for Tori to do but waiting would be just as dangerous, sounds like she is going to lose part of her bowel anyway.

Jett did well to persuade Maz to tell John the truth, he knew John knew there was more to it and was going along with it to please Marilyn. John saw through her burbling away trying to put the moment off. I'm putting his calm reaction down to shock, it was hell of a lot to take in, his only thought about how his mum was able to cope for the two years they were still at the farm. I do agree with her that he should go back to counselling, he needs to talk about it with someone who can look at it with a clearer mind and who isn't involved emotionally.

It was unfair for Leah and VJ to blame Ash for taking Luc camping, because he couldn't have anticipated what happened next.But I think some of VJ's anger was justified: Ash made him feel like a bad parent and took Luc off him and he wasn't doing anything wrong, Luc was ill.So I pretty much cheered when VJ reaffirmed his status as Luc’s dad…but not too much, because of course Ash is the one who has to be doing the bedside vigil for Luc, as if he’s the most important person in the storyline. I think Kat was being a bit hard on herself as well, expecting some magical “maternal instinct” when as Tori said it’s her nature to try and stay calm in a crisis and it was clear from her behaviour when they were coming in that she cares. Mason did a pretty good job of reassuring Ash about Tori’s qualifications but his bedside manner needs work: I know Tori said to tell it to them straight but that was a bit too brutal. Irene’s “Fin sends her love” was a bit weird: I could understand it to Alf but when did Fin and Leah ever meet?

Justin runs himself ragged trying to help Brody but in the end it’s Raffy’s innocent plea that gets through. So the police seemingly haven’t picked up Lena, any more than they’ve found Brody or Zannis (is Kat really going to get promoted for this?), and now we’re…meant to like her? Seemed like an odd turn of events.

Ok so just caught up abit

Got to a bit sorry for Hunter Zac obviously doesn't read his email Hunter wrote his not been doing great and Zacs reply is glad to hear your doing good :lol:

Tori she better get used to saving people's lives she is now the new super doctor

I still don't care that much about Brody but I guess its good that Justin and Mason are doing Kats job for her :lol:

10 minutes ago, pembie said:

Got to a bit sorry for Hunter Zac obviously doesn't read his email Hunter wrote his not been doing great and Zacs reply is glad to hear your doing good :lol:

Tori she better get used to saving people's lives she is now the new super doctor

I still don't care that much about Brody but I guess its good that Justin and Mason are doing Kats job for her :lol:

So she going to be their version of Neighbours super doctor karl?

35 minutes ago, pembie said:

I said this exact thing. Hunters email literally read "I've not been doing so good" ??? you have to laugh

12 minutes ago, 630si said:

I said this exact thing. Hunters email literally read "I've not been doing so good" ??? you have to laugh

I notice the silly things haha

12 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

Thanks for you reply as I be leaving the forum soon. I miss the old days

Why you leaving?

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

I notice the silly things haha

Why you leaving?

Im upset and hurt at some things that happen to me and the deleted posts here as bad as when I was on the Neighbours forums. Read my post I made

Thanks for your support.

Archived