Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

55 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

All I was thinking during the episode was "well Zac, at least u got out alive." 

Haha yes. Many before him haven't. His exit, although in the storyline we've know was pote tidally coming up soon, seemed to be upon us very quick. I'm still not sure if he's still going to be a dad to Hunter or not? Is Hunter now going to want to look for his biological dad I wonder? I think Leah's firm words might be regretted by her in weeks to come when that red mist of hers eventually clears and she realises she's pushed everyone away. 

We saw a lot of Alf wiping down boats today but where's Roo? He said the other day he had to drive her to the city... what's come of that??? 

Natr and Tori can just bore off too. I don't actually care what they do. I was over their tug of war months ago. But it looks froghtning with that poison in the promo!!

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Cue The Fletcher theme. I would like to hear a guitar arrangement of that.

Not just the Fletchers, of course. Every family that's built not born.  

And why the custody of Luc with the Ash-hole, purely because they're "blood" goes against the history of the show.

So in one day Zac has chucked his job in and is going off to Vietnam without needing any jabs or visas!:huh::rolleyes: How's paid for his flight btw?    Going against the grain I liked Hunter and Zac's relationship, troubled though it was at times.  Whereas Evie (and Oscar) are/were close family they were his brother's children, Hunter was his or so he thought. SBH is leaderless again and speaking of which is there any reason why we haven't seen the school for what seems ages? Be fair 630si she had only seen off two husbands. How would Hunter even start to look for his biological father, Charlotte for all her faults this time I believe genuinely thought/hoped at the time Zac was the father.  Zac may have not been perfect but this guy may be a right toe-rag. Not surprising Zac forgot about the meeting with the divorce lawyers, I did hope Hunter would have put her straight when she slapped the papers on Zac's table at the Diner. Did you spot Leah signed said papers Patterson-Baker? Lucky Nate was passing by when Zac was trashing the van - hope he leaves money to pay for repairs and cosy little gathering of men folk to say goodbye to Zac including VJ who obviously decided Zac wasn't totally to blame for the breakup.  I remember the 'old' VJ always used to be OK with Leah having men friends but as soon as it got serious he turned against them which resulted in Leah chucking them.  Alf certainly dropped a bombshell on Leah by causally mentioning Zac was leaving not only the bay but the country causing her to dash off to the caravan park.  Not only that shock of course but she doesn't yet know about him and Hunter. I hope Leah took in VJ's remark about being stubborn and where he got it from later in the week.:wink:

I think Roo is in the city arranging to go and find Martha, she did say to Alf she knew someone in the States who could help her.

May be getting way, way ahead of myself and it's too soon for Justin anyway but the way he and Scarlet always take lumps out of each other when they meet does make me think that could soon turn to something else as it usual in soaps. Did Justin tell Scarlet Alf's full name because of course Marilyn always calls him Mr. Stewart so Scarlet wouldn't make the connection.

I know the bayers always say 'the city' when it is obvious, to me anyway, they mean Sydney because when they visit it it is Sydney, but Nate specifically called it Sydney when referring to the job offer.:unsure:  It doesn't appear to be that far away but I suppose with differing hours and shifts it would be tricky to maintain a relationship but I could see way Tori was upset he didn't even talk about it with her to see what they could work out. But she was out of order about getting all sniffy when he wouldn't talk about what went on between him and Zac, it wasn't his secret to tell, though it'll all be out in the open now.

Oh yes, the garage is still open and doing business!!

Yes, I noticed Leah signed her old surname (ie the one she hasn't used for about two years), even though Zac's lawyer called her "Ms Patterson".Another case of the props department not bothering with the research, I suspect... I don't know.Part of me thinks that Leah didn't deserve that last farewell on the wharf, that Zac should have sailed off into the sunset leaving just a letter and signed divorce papers behind. She said she wanted rid of him and she got her wish.I'm disappointed and I really don't know why the show bothered putting Leah and Zac together without making sure Charlie Clausen was going to stick around long term.That's three marriages that haven't lasted and this one she destroyed herself, spending the whole year pushing Zac away and wrecking everything they had.I think even now he'd get back with her like a shot but she's made it impossible.Still at least he got to live, despite the triple whammie of being married to Leah, related to Evelyn and having lived at the farmhouse.(Which I'm slowly starting to realise has killed a good proportion of its occupants:Romeo, Oscar, Hannah, Denny, Billie, right back to original owner Bruce Campbell! Kat had better watch out...)

Again, it seemed like Justin was more than a little hard done by.He didn't seem to be grilling Scarlett any more than Tori and Raffy but he got all the blame for her feeling uncomfortable. Confirmation that she's a lawyer.I did wonder, when she refused anything stronger than water, if she's meant to have a drink problem, but then she appeared to be nursing a beer later on.Nate was rather sulky in not bothering to apologise or let anyone know he'd be late.Brody finally told Zannis to go take a running jump, but that stuff Zannis put in the water looked rather ominous:Acid?! Mason did look different with his haircut, I thought he was Brody when we saw him from behind, but I guess we'll get used to it.

I think those who mentioned Justin and Scarlett's bubbling romance are right. URGH. And I need to know her backstory because it's doing my head in now. The longer the randomness of her being in summer bay goes on the less I'm likely to invest. Her refusing to answer questions today wasn't a good start. And let's not forget that bracelet and cash in that lockbox at home. Just cut to it already. And yes Red we can certainly get used to that haircut. HELLO Mason! 

I thought Leah and Zacs goodbye would be more emotional..... was that just me? It was all a bit flat

the poison in the water jug oh dear! You would think with the crime rates in Summer Bay people would start locking their doors!

Well it looks as though Channel 5 have dropped Internet Explorer for Windows 7 on their new player but the bright side is that they've finally adopted HTML5 - Yah!  S'about time.

Oh, please no...not that idiot.  Not Justin.  I let Scarlett's reaction to him on Friday go when she was bitching about him to Brody in the Diner because i didn't want to believe it.  But I've got a bad feeling about this one given the way their scenes over the last couple of days have been.  Really hope they don't pair these two up.

The Morgan's lunch with Scarlett really annoyed me.  As I often like to say collectively I find them a pain in the arse and just dreadful.  That was not a two way conversation.  It was an interview.  I'm not surprised she left so soon given how virtually all of them were bombarding her with questions.

Olivia annoyed me regarding Zac.  She seemed quite unsympathetic towards him and wasn't that bothered that Hunter wasn't his son or how much it affected Hunter.  All she seemed to care about was the fact that Hunter wasn't leaving so she wouldn't lose him.  I really felt for Zac.  Even before he left I found Leah so unlikeable that I was glad initially he didn't say goodbye.  Part of me wished that he hadn't left a note and given how she's treated him I don't think she deserved to say farewell to him like that.  So Evelyn loses another relative not that she even had Hunter.

Tori's reaction upon finding out that Nate turned down the job in Sydney annoyed me.  So childish.  As was her reaction to him not telling her right away that he was with Leah supporting her when Zac left when he turned up late for the lunch.

Well.To be honest, I can't quite get past the inexplicable way that Brody lied to Kat about knowing Zannis.If he's not scared to tell him to get lost, I'd have thought he wouldn't be scared to talk to the police about him.Why then, is he bowing to his every wish and keeping quiet about being contacted by him, even though the guy's wandering around the surf club/the Morgan house/the local roads in broad daylight as if he hasn't got all the police in the area looking for him?It's reaching farcical levels by now.I've still got no idea what Zannis put in that water jug, but Tori's probably lucky he didn't get around to administering the second dose.Incidentally, what's happened to Lena (again)?Have the police picked her up, is she "in hiding" as well or is this one of those "We know he's her supplier but we can't actually prove it" deals?

Proximity to Nate turns another woman into a desperado.He should carry a health warning.John really should have given the counsellor more of a chance.Another appearance by Doctor Genner, who I swear has had about four different first names in as many appearances.Finding it hard to have sympathy for Ash, he should have thought about how often Kat would be home before thinking he could provide Luc with a better family than the Pattersons.

Despite his despicable nature it looks as though Zannis actually did Tori a favour as Nate would have finished with her for sure although I suppose he's only delayed the inevitable.  Just looking at the way she's been acting just wreaks of a teenage girl in a relationship.  She's actually quite lucky she didn't drink a lot of that water.  I wonder what Zannis put in it.

Kat is going to wise up eventually and see that Ash and Luc are a liability and will be faced with a decision whether to ditch them and I'm not sure being a detective fits in with Ash's hope of them being a family.

Archived