Meant To Be

Guest [.jessa-belle.]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Four

It had been an hour in Jacks room, there was no talking, and then jack broke the silence.

“So, do want it to be a girl or boy” Jack asked looking at Martha “Girl, you” she asked Jack “Yeah I always thought when I was younger I would want a boy, but I actually would like a girl” he said.

Martha looked across at Jack, he was looking at the ceiling his hands on either side of his body.

Martha felt a surge of realisation, this baby is a sign, a sign that me and Jack are meant to be together, it happened for a reason, that’s why.

She then reached out her hand for jacks, she touched it, he looked at her quickly, Martha smiled she then spoke “Jack, maybe this baby, it’s a sign, a sign that maybe, we are really meant to be together” she said looking straight into his eyes.

A smile this crept across his “Yeah, maybe it is” he said holding Martha’s hand in his own.

Martha then lay down next to him, holding his hand, “Jack” she said “Yeah” he said looking at her “I’m scared” she said and she started to cry “Why, why be scared” he said Martha gave him a dirty look “You don’t have to have a baby, you don’t have to do the hard part” she said laughing, then they heard the front door open and voices , then they heard the front door shut, jack looked down at Martha, she nodded and got up.

They entered the Holden’s kitchen area to find Tony and Lucas sitting on the couch , “Hey where did you two come from, and why is Martha here” Tony asked “Well we have something to tell you, well two things” Jack said as he sat down, Martha followed him and sat down next to him.

There was silence in the room for while, and then Martha spoke up , “Well, I’m pregnant, and the baby’s Jacks” she said straight forward.

There was a gasp from Lucas and he covered his mouth, Tony looked shocked and gulped “So this means you are , umm back together” he said looking at Jack and Martha , “Yeah” jack said smiling and looking at Martha, ‘Well” Tony started “When did you find out” he continued “I found out about 4 weeks ago, I only just told Jack yesterday” she said looking at her hands “So you’re a month in” Tony said “Yeah” she said , Jack rubbed her back with his hand, “So this might work out perfectly” Tony began “With me and Beth moving in together” he said “What, really” Jack said he looked surprised , his dad only had known Beth for 2 months and he was already moving in, then again he had only known Martha for 2 months and she was pregnant, with his child.

Archived