Meant To Be

Guest [.jessa-belle.]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Three

Martha had started walking to Irene’s place, where Corey was staying.

She knocked on the door, she saw Corey figure coming to the door “Hi Martha” Corey said “Hi, I need to know something” Martha said “Ok , come in” Corey said gesturing with his hand inside “No” she said “I am came to tell you , its over, I don’t know if we had anything there, but if there was , its over” she shot out “Ok, I guess this is about , Jack” Corey said not surprised “Umm partly, but wait your not like angry or upset” she said shocked “you and Jack are one of those couples , who even though you aren’t a couple you still kinda are” Corey said “Thankyou so much” she said and hugged him “Bye” she called , Corey waved, Martha started walking away from Corey’s house, a happy feeling in her stomach.

The next day Jack headed to Martha’s apartment.

He knocked on the door, and waited, after a few moments Alf came to the door “Hey, Alf, is Martha in” Jack asked “Yeah, but I don’t think she is up to a visit at the moment, she is a bit sick” Alf said and then they both heard a retching noise coming from the bathroom “Oh she rang me and asked me to come” jack said , Alf turned to Jack , he looked a bit suspicious, “Ok, go through” he said and Jack walked through to the bathroom.

“Hey Martha” he said softly “Can I come in” he continued , he quietly eased the door open and saw Martha with her head near the toilet “Hi” she said weakly , she looked as white as a ghost, “Did you tell him” he asked “yes, and he took it surprisingly we-“ she bent low over the toilet, “Well” she said when she had finished , she stood up and washed her mouth, and walked to Jack , “Can we tell grandad now” she asked “Sure” he said rubbing her arm , they walked out of the bathroom and into the lounge room were Alf was sitting on the sofa.

“Grandad” Martha said “Yeah love” Alf said looking at Martha and Jack , Jack had his one of his hands on Martha’s shoulder “I am pregnant” she said quickly “What, Love why didn’t you tell me” Alf said getting up “Because, I don’t know why” she said “And Jacks the father” Alf said looking at Martha “Yes” she said looking up at Jack and smiling “Well, even though this is a big step, I am happy for you two” Alf said “We have to go” jack said “Where” Martha said “To my dad” he quietly looking at Martha “Oh” she said “Do you feel sick” Jack asked “No, I will be fine” she said “Ok” Jack said and him and Martha walked out of her apartment.

Jack was ringing his hands; they were sweating, he was so nervous.

Jack clasped the door handle and pushed it open, they were shocked to see who was there, Beth, Robbie, Tasha, Mattie and Scott had joined Tony and Lucas for tea.

“Maybe they haven’t seen us” Martha said and Jack grabbed her hand and they went through to Jacks room, “Jack I cant do it with all of them there” Martha said “Yeah, I don’t think I can, picture it” he said, he could just see it in his minds eye, something involving a few staring faces a few laughs and a comment such as “But your not together” , he would die , “Ok so we stay in here till everyone goes, agreed” Martha said “Definitely” Jack replied as he lay down of his bed.

aaaawwwwwwwwww, how sweet! Please update soon. If i was one of the people at dinner i would be wandering what they were doing in the bedroom the whole time. *says in cheeky tone with a grin*lol:p

Lol! Dirty mind! *tuts*

Very good!! Please update soon! =)

Archived