Shock Arrival

Guest matty and luke forever

Chapter 11

-x-

I darted up the porch stairs and banged on the door, when there was no answer I turned the handle and slowly closed the door behind me. Luckily I knew that Peter wouldn’t be in as he was in nights at the cop shop. I heard her shout ‘Dad’ but my voice was caught in my throat; I gulped when I heard her shout it again. I made my way through the open plan living room/kitchen area and down the small hall towards her room, when I got to the door she was bent over picking something up. When she got up she looked in the mirror.

“What are you doing here?” she stuttered as she turned round

“Dad told me.” I managed to get out as I walked over to her, I could here her breathing rapidly increase as I came closer to her as was mine “I’m so sorry” I stammered my face inches away from hers. She let out a whimper.

“I love you” she said with a tear in her eye, she opened her mouth to speak and gulped heavily “I… I’m pregnant”

I smiled at her uneasiness with me and I took her hands in mine “Then we’ll do it together, if you’ll have me” I laughed looking into her eyes “Marry me?”

“What?” she said squeezing my hand tightly.

“I love you more than words can say. I’ve loved you since the moment I met you” I got slowly down on one knee as she gasped “Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”

A smile appeared on her face as she bit her lip “Yes!” she almost screamed as I lifted her up and spun her round, when I stopped she looked down at me and whispered:

“I love you”

-x-

Very fluffy but oh well!!!! Hope you have enjoyed the fic!!!

Comments

Archived