Guest xGlowingAngelx

Story description: A Cassie story

Type of story: One shot

Main Characters: Cassie

BTTB rating: T

does story include spoilers: No

Is story being proof read: No

Any warnings: No

summary: Cassie's POV after discovering Ric and Matilda had fallen for each other whilst she was seeing Ric.

Just something I was doing. Its only short. Just thought I'd have a mess around. lol

I should have known he's hurt me. I spent months trying to convince myself getting back together was the right thing. He made it so easy for me to fall in love with him. He'd just look at me with his blue eyes and I'd be sucked in by his charm. I know things have been difficult for him since Flynn died, but they've been difficult for me too. He's not the only one suffering. I know I should talk to him and hear what he has to say, but with the burning anger inside me, Im scared of what I might say to him. Maybe I should deal with her first.....

I've seen her. She seemed completely shocked when I was approached her. Almost scared. I calmly told her I just wanted some answers. I didn't want to fall out with her. She's my best friend, and she didn't ask for this to happen. She told me she had no idea how he felt for her and, although I know she was lying, I had to take her word for it. I wanted to scream at her, tell her how hurt I was feeling, but I knew that one wrong word could ruin our friendship forever, so instead I decided to have it out with him, face to face......

Things didn't go the way I planned them to. He came home rather late, and stank of booze. I tried talking to him, but nothing registered. Maybe I should leave it until tomorrow....

Well breakfast is over, and I still haven't said anything to him. I'm too scared. I wish Flynn was here, he'd know what to do. Oh Flynn, why did you have to leave us??

OK so I've finally spoken to him. Well kind of anyway. I haven't got all the answers, but I've got enough to know that our relationship is well and truly on the line!

I've been to the diner. Bumped into Lucas. He told me how sorry he was. I had no idea what he was talking about, so I just said thanks. He simply replied, 'Matilda told me they've been seeing each other a while!". I was completely taken aback. I've got the answers I need and I think our relationship may have reached the end of the line. Thats if I don't let my stupid heart ruin my head again. Why do I keep dong that? I know it will only get broken.

I had it out with both of them today. Lucas came along too. I begged him to and he finally agreed, on the condition that I did all the talking. I asked them if they wanted to be together. They held back at first before saying they did! I didn't want to get angry so I just replied that I hope they have a happy life together.

So I suppose that's the end. Ric and Cassie together forever-Rest in peace.

Comments.

Archived